PDA

View Full Version : Red Frog and Kitty: Lunch Sunday 6th of August

KittyKatSmack
30-07-2006, 11:34 PM
After a big night planned for Saturday 5th of August for my Hen's night, why not a get together on Sunday down on the Gold Coast, before we head back to the cool climes of Canberra, and the Frog flies back to Sydney, we aim to spread the post Hen's love :)

I propose lunch.

Be gentle with us girls as I'm sure we will have sore heads and empty purses from the big shindig on Saturday night.

A final chance to show off your famous QLD hospitality before the big event in Canberra at the end of September.

Red Frog and I will be staying right next door to Dreamworld (with thanks to Ian and Anita for their generous hospitality - my home away from home), and I won't have the Hyundai of Terror anymore. Froggie flies out Sunday afternoon, so after a bite to eat, a farewell cruise to Coolangatta to deliver Leigh to the airport.

Red Frog and I love your company and want to catchup at every opportunity available to us.
Unfortunately, I won't be travelling much again this year, except for the honeymoon ;)
We would love the opportunity to say goodbye to beautiful QLD and all of you that live here before returning home.

Personally, I love it here, you all make me feel so welcome. I feel like a part of the AGT family up here.

HOWEVER, in other breaking news, it is possible that Aaron's Bucks Night will be in Brisbane, so here is a chance for all you guys to show Aaron THE BEST time before getting hitched to the Kitty. I am hoping the best man will make a post announcing the plans, so keep your eyes peeled for the info, coming soon.

Cheers y'all ^..^

Red Frog
31-07-2006, 12:53 AM
oh!! :D how exciting!! oh kitty!! *big bear hugs!!!* i'm very much looking 4ward to next wkend!!

and ditto x10 to all above :) it's when i'm up in qld, when i truely feel a part of the AGT family - and in canberra too, of course ;) - you guys are not just a bunch of ppl who turn up for cruises, but are mates, who hang out or help each other whenever you can. everytime i come up, all of you ALWAYS make me feel a part of what you have up there, showing me nebo, glasshouse mts, coming to bbqs: the list goes on! & that is sth syd lacks: a sense of being a group of friends within a car club. and this is why i keep spending $$$ to visit qld! mind u, i like the sunshine up that way too, amongst other things ;) lol

oh and i'm actually not flying out till 8pm on the sunday nite, so don't need to be at airport till after 7pm = more time to chill w/ every1 :D can't wait!!

project.r.racing
31-07-2006, 08:08 AM
what type of lunch? bbq i hope? i'll be there, just gimme more details as we get closer to the date.

ryan

Beckie
31-07-2006, 08:25 AM
awww we love you too!
I'll probably be saying yes to coming down for the lunch on the sunday :) I think I have a family thing to drop into briefly as well, but should be there mid afternoon definately :) keep us posted with information!

LordWorm
31-07-2006, 08:30 AM
You pair should seriously just move up here and be done with it!

Count me in - assuming nothing comes up and what not

project.r.racing
31-07-2006, 08:34 AM
deejayryry
Beckie
Wordworm
- add name here -

LordWorm
31-07-2006, 08:54 AM
deejayryry
Beckie
Wordworm & Mrs Worm
- add name here -
fixerized :)

chicaboo
31-07-2006, 12:59 PM
deejayryry
Beckie
Lordworm & Mrs worm
Chicaboo!
- add name here -

Red Frog
31-07-2006, 03:12 PM
would it be silly to add kitty and my name to the list? :p tehehe

glad so many ppl can come!!

but where are we going kitty? lol ;)

platypus
31-07-2006, 07:49 PM
hmmm where?

Red Frog
31-07-2006, 11:19 PM
hello qld comrades! *rumba! rumba! cha cha cha!*
after much deligation (tehehe!), we've decided that Lunch on Sunday will be an easy fush and chips stop, then go to a nice park and sit around and chat :)

sooo....does any1 hav any preferences to certain fush and chip shoppies on the gold coast that are close to a nice reserve/park with ample car spots?

Red Frog
31-07-2006, 11:51 PM
wot about grab sum food and head down into the area they call "main beach" which is near seaworld. if u continue past sw, it comes down to a pt w/ a gorgeous view and a good sized grassed area w/ lotsa parking. or is there sumwhere nicer?

http://sgp3whereismap.whereis.com.au/gns/sgpapi8-ZPC0QF-1154354409225.gif

wot dya reckon?

chicaboo
01-08-2006, 08:55 AM
I liked the fush end chup idea. Pineapple fritters here I come!

I don't really care where, so long as there is ample parking and bosoms.

LordWorm
01-08-2006, 09:41 AM
I liked the fush end chup idea. Pineapple fritters here I come!

I don't really care where, so long as there is ample parking and bosoms.
With the chicaboo attending, there will be ample bosoms i think :P MAN BOOBS :P
hehe

jokes mate, :P

chicaboo
01-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Farka... :p

LordWorm
01-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Farka... :p
hehe

nah all jokes mate....we know its not the bosom we like to see. Gav in a bikini top isnt exactly .... enticing ;)

KittyKatSmack
01-08-2006, 12:54 PM
hahahaha, u guys always make me smile and laugh when I'm feeling poorly.

This little kitty overdid things last night at the BB Grand Finale - it was AWESOME
But I'm paying the price today :(

That's why we aren't up for a big crooz or anything because, well, due to my failing health, I'm just not able to go back to back for big events atm.
Somewhere nice, like the spit, would be awesome, so I can take it easy but also catchup with everyone :)
Sorry to be a wet blanket.
Here's hoping I will get better and be able to hang out with you all properly.

The BBQ at bourbs place was awesome, I took it easy and it wasn't too much for me.
Thanks again bourbs, I REALLY appreciate it heaps.

Because our froggie doesn't leave until 8ish, what time should we all meet up?
Say 12.30 in the carpark of dreamworld?
if you all go to the furthest carpark away from the entry, we can stroll up around the corner to meet you all.

I am so friggin EXCITED I am bouncing in my chair.

Woooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

as for moving up here, Aaron and I have decided that we will eventually buy a house up here and rent it out so that we can come up two times a year to visit and the whole trip will be a tax deduction! You'll never get rid of us, muahahahahahahahaha

Ok, enough from me for now, I hope to talk to you all real soon.
*mwah*

chicaboo
01-08-2006, 12:58 PM
hahahaha, u guys always make me smile and laugh when I'm feeling poorly.And what does Mr Poorly think of this? :p

KittyKatSmack
01-08-2006, 01:16 PM
he's feeling lucky, but lucky isn't getting into it as much as I am

Astro Boy
01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
deejayryry
Beckie
Lordworm & Mrs worm
Chicaboo!
Astro Boy
- add name here -

platypus
01-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Kitty
Froggy Lady
deejayryry
Beckie
Lordworm & Mrs worm
Chicaboo!
Astro Boy
platypus & Mrs pus....
- add name here -

bourbon
01-08-2006, 06:41 PM
ill let yas no closer to date if i will be able to attend...as im a lil stuck on money atm :(

Red Frog
01-08-2006, 07:57 PM
hairy one! that just aint good enuff :p get a lift down w/ sum1! and i'm more than happy to shout u lunch. heck i can even come up from behind and go "who are you?" and promptly fall over and not be able to get back up :D ah reminiscing.... ;)

so glad to see lotsa ppls can come! am so excited like kitty! am not exactly bouncing off my chair, but i'm hopping madly like a frog! - will that do? ;) it will just be a really easy arvo, relaxing and chatting. bring picnic rugs so we can laze on the grass, eating grapes....

bourbon
01-08-2006, 08:04 PM
haha leigh i wouldnt let you shout me...as kaz would also be with me...and last day i see the grand perries till were in canberra...for the wedding..

Red Frog
01-08-2006, 08:13 PM
kewlies :D ah yes miss kaz is coming out w/ us the nite b4. :D :D i'll bring her back in 1 piece I PROMISE!.....;)

bourbon
01-08-2006, 08:58 PM
haha who said she was comin out :p ohhh and sorry shes gonna miss that too... were havin dinner satnight...mum organised it... goin out with the grand perries somewhere...

*hides behind wall* please dont bash me :o

KittyKatSmack
01-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Drats, I wish someone had let me know about Kaz not coming as I have been madlly trying to organise her ticket so she could sit with us. I have sourced Beckie's tickets too but because there was the potential that Kaz could miss out, I have preordered the tickets for her too
:'( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

And I thought it was going to be easy....
friggin Murphy....
If I ever meet him and his Laws.............
POW - right in the kisser!

bourbon
01-08-2006, 09:51 PM
OHHH **** sorry kitty...she wasnt 100% sure if she was gona go on friday night...so so soooooo sorry!

KittyKatSmack
01-08-2006, 10:26 PM
The girls nite out is sat night if that helps?
Don't stress it though, honestly, it's ok.
We will think of her and have a toast in her honour :)

And hopefully we will see you both on Sunday :)
*hugs*

Mad Mat
02-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Kitty
Froggy Lady
deejayryry
Beckie
Lordworm & Mrs worm
Chicaboo!
Astro Boy
platypus & Mrs pus....
Mad Mat
- add name here -

will be at willow bank doing a bit of rally driving but should be able to make it.

astro. i'm rallying a lada so i will talk to u about how i went. lol

Astro Boy
02-08-2006, 08:08 PM
i'm rallying a lada
Firstly, you have my sincere condolences...

Secondly, rally driving, or an autocross day... The autocross track is *dirt circuit racing*... not rallying! :p

Either way good on ya! ;)

platypus
03-08-2006, 09:06 PM
well since kitty has made it clear she doesn't want to see us, i'll be staying at home.

hope you all have fun

AS7INA
04-08-2006, 11:46 AM
KITTY! Your getting married? Oh damn its been too long since i was last on here!
CONGRATS! thats fab... anyway ive been busy being a mum so that is my excuse !
So whens exactly is the big day?

project.r.racing
05-08-2006, 05:34 PM
we still on for this? 12:30ish? dreamworld carpark?

Astro Boy
06-08-2006, 11:11 AM
i can't! :(

KittyKatSmack
06-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Hi folks,

Firstly, to platypus, I did not say that and I did not air it on a public forum, so if you can't get your facts straight, then don't bother right?

Secondly, to AS7INA, congrats all round :) Good to see you're still around.

Thirdly, I am so mega sorry to everyone that I was too sick to join in today :(
Last night was great but I overdid things, not drinking or anything like that, it's just that I am supposed to take it very easy and well, I got all excited and had a ball and it was too much for my body to handle :(
I missed seeing you all today and feel awful that I couldn't catchup.
*hugs* to everyone and hope Red Frog kept you all entertained for the both of us.

Cheers and I will try to make it up to ya's asap.

mwah from da KittyWah

platypus
06-08-2006, 05:51 PM
(but i'm sure you'll pull this post before anyone else sees it)

Kitty says: you betchya bottom dollar buster!
I do not want you stirring up trouble in the AGT community, you are prone to exaguration, and most others around here know that.

Please refrain from causing trouble.

From your friendly neighbourhood moderator,
the KittyWah

KittyKatSmack
06-08-2006, 06:36 PM
So back to the catchup.
Hope some of ya's took some piccas, please post up here and share the goodness.

Cheers

chicaboo
06-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey cubs,

Leigh and Ryan took some pics, not sure what was in them, some scenery and landscape, not sure if anyone starred in the piccies though. It was a much smaller turnup than anticipated.

I would like to apologise for my car holding up procedings, and give my thanks to Ryan and Mitch for supervising my rear shock install, and doing the cleanup for me afterwards. Now for a wheel alignment!

Thanks to Greg for saying he couldn't make it, I hope we can organise a cruise soon with a few more faces, it'll be great! :) James, if you want to catchup with us, organise something central and we can make it happen, maybe a friday or saturday night Nebo run after some Hog's Breath or BBQ? And no, Petrie is not Central! :p

Cheers,
Gav.

project.r.racing
06-08-2006, 09:16 PM
was a good day, put gavs new shocks in. went to lunch somewhere wher we had to go thru like 50 roundabouts to get there. then climb up some mountains and the goat track. all in all it was a good day.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/goldy06082006012small.jpg

as usual the sexy BA is out numbered by those ugly BJs.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/goldy06082006010small.jpg
both gavs and mitchs cars look hot with new wheels on
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/goldy06082006009small.jpg

as usual gav is confused to where he put his keys :D lol
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/goldy06082006007small.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/goldy06082006006small.jpg
YOU cut me off!!!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/goldy06082006003small.jpg

ryan

chicaboo
06-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Argh, hat hair!

MitchEG
06-08-2006, 09:56 PM
man i can strike some odd poses without even trying...Otherwise yeah, it was a fun afternoon of driving. Me leading for a change on Gavs request, so i can hit all the 6 o'clock wildlife i assume.

whens the next one yo?

Beckie
06-08-2006, 10:32 PM
hey guys,
Sorry I wasn't able to make it - i did text to let kitty know... being stuck in bed with a migraine is horrible :( of course it decides not to go away until after dark...
Next one I'll definately be there.

Red Frog
07-08-2006, 10:58 PM
lovely girlz weekend kitty :D

thankyou to my lovely boyz for both cruises!!
thank you to nate for sat :D and that was def the "best of all" lookouts - until we nearly froze to death :p damn that was a great drive! it had everything: bananas, crazy old men, drifting, qld --> nsw --> qld, 180 degree spins, cows, more drifting, "i'll wear yer undies on me head!" <--- weirdo ppl in murwillumbah, crappy burgers that fell apart....ahh the list goes on (scary clowns.....:p....!!) and lots more driftin ;) oh and tim: i LURVE ur mountain house! when are u inviting me up? ;) lol

and thankyou gav, mitch and ryan for a gorgeous cruise up in the hinterland to binna burra and mt lamington. the views from yesterday keep running thru my head :) i've decided i def need to buy a property up there. it's this like magical world, like narnia or sth, minus the snow and evil witches - of course. and not to forget....da cutey pademelons! oh gav u crack me up :p

here's sum crappy pics (not the content! just the quality :p) of the weekend:
QLD & Hinterland Cruise (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/klish21/QLD%20Cruise%20and%20Girls%20Weekend/)

KittyKatSmack
09-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Wow all those picca's look fantastic, thanks to both of you for putting them up.

Well now I'm back home so hopefully I can settle down into our regular scheduled programming aka Wedding Madness!!!

oops to AS7INA, the big day is 30th of September, I didn't mean to seem like I ignored the question, my head is all over the place these days *brain farts*
hahahaha

I do want to say to all the QLD folks how much I appreciate the effort you all go to when we visit. You never fail to catchup with us, spend time with us, show us new places etc. I want to say big KUDOS. You do a terrific job of promoting the AGT community and sense of family. *massive hugs all round*

We will be back in QLD for our honeymoon, and we will have a couple of days spare in Brissy/Surfers before returning home.

So what say a decent catchup where I'll not only turn up, but we can do something different? Maybe a day cruise out to the hinterland or inland or the sunshine coast, it would be an opportunity for Aaron and I to see you all with the madness of the wedding behind us. With all the costs involved, it is unlikely we will be able to travel to QLD for quite some time.

Oh, and if anyone wants to come to Canberra for Xmas this year, let me know!!!!

Cheers for now, and looking forward to chatting again real soon.

Keep up the great work everyone, and you too Red Frog, we all love ya heaps!!!

^..^