PDA

View Full Version : MCV BA Astina Readers Rides Comments

project.r.racing
16-08-2006, 03:44 PM
sweet stina bro.. im lookin at sellin mine and getin a hatch to join the crowd lol jsut a q how much did that set u back? did u buy it like that?? nar like the whole car.. or did u put $$ into makin it look liike that (without the wheels) i always looked at the hatch as a girls version of the astina.. but MCV u made it look like a all out racecar.. very nice man im always in awe when i see this beast.. when we geitn engine and inside pics?? Hey andrew, why do you wanna see pics of a girls car? I don't remember the hardtop being raced in Japan and 7 other countries throughout Europe. But I remember the girly hatch being raced though. I wonder how all those Japanese got it wrong before and raced the hatches instead of the hardtops.

Ryan

Dogo
16-08-2006, 04:52 PM
u bored ?

AstinaBoiV6
16-08-2006, 10:22 PM
ryan i just see the hatch as a girly car and so do like alot of other non mazda owners.... but if its done up like nice wheels lowered and so on it looks very nice eg my comment on how he made it look so nice.. otherwise a stock hatch looks girly in the 1.8.... sorry just my opinion.. that is compared to the hardtop... i never said urs was girly... its quite nice actually rather have it thatn mine truth b told but i think MCV's car is awsome... the rite look for the hatch...

heheh i agree with dogo... bored??

project.r.racing
17-08-2006, 05:32 AM
nah i'm not bored. just voicing my opinion also. :)

ryan