PDA

View Full Version : new cruise ideas

skitz
09-10-2006, 11:52 AM
hey all i thought i should start a topic now so we can get ppl involved and give everyone a chance to c it so we can get more ppl out this time!!!

would everyone be up for a cruise on sat the 4th of november?

the cotter seams to be a great place to all go to and RJ's seams to be a good meeting place!

i like the bbq last time so i am up for having another bbq!!

anyone got any ideas/sugestions?

also i know there is only a few canberra members so it would probably be to much to ask for regular monthly meet ups etc so how would evey one feel about meeting up every second month??

we dont always have to cruise there are heaps of other cool things we can do here in canberra also a night time thing could be fun me and my mates have been going up mount ainsly (i have no idea how u spell it) heaps and the veiw up there is insain at nights. there is go karting, paintballing, movies etc let me know what u guys think!

coley
09-10-2006, 02:48 PM
or u could cruise up to sydney cos nate and i will b there on the 2nd :)

bourbon
09-10-2006, 04:37 PM
skitz, monthly and every second month cruises dont work, no matter how many people you have that are active...we tried it up here and it didnt work out. and i think brissy is more active than the canberra scene :P isnt nate goin to COOLOOLA FESTIVAL OF CARS on the 4th and 5th or something?

skitz
09-10-2006, 05:13 PM
i am still going to try anyway lol

ow and whats this u r talking about let me know u have got me interested

Mizda_Mazda
09-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Yeh, tried this interest thing before... doesn't work. All you can do is tell people what your doing and when. Go and do it, even only one other person turns up. Then after a while, you'll develop a group that comes out more often then not.

skitz
09-10-2006, 10:19 PM
i know eveyone has tryed this so i am still going to give it a try ...
so mizda would u be up for a 2monthly meet up?? and r u up for a cruise on the 4th?

Mizda_Mazda
10-10-2006, 02:18 AM
http://astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7491

Should be a good november event.

Aaron
13-10-2006, 09:40 AM
Also the MX5 group is planning something for the 26th of November

http://www.canberra-ragtops.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96

Shoudl be a nice run and along with MX5s the Soarers may come out as well

:)

KittyKatSmack
15-10-2006, 01:49 PM
November Cruise - Yeeeeeah!

My Birthday is 1/11 so any excuse for a party.

The run up to Sydney to see coley and nate could be a goer.
Also, the MotorShow on at Darling Harbour is on too.
We have only missed one year of it so far, so we will be trying hard to make it.

Anyway, anyone want to come for a run to Sydney to do MotorShow and see coley and nate.
Coley: where are you staying? what are the dates? more input!

skitz
15-10-2006, 09:31 PM
yeah u know i am down for that kitty lol i wouldnt miss a drive/ chance to catch up with u all for anythink:P