PDA

View Full Version : Meet and Greet TwilightProtege

Ripper323
08-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Some of you may know that twilightprotege and his black beast are coming down to Melbourne (Heathcote Raceway) for the drag racing circuit that he races in (sport compact) or what ever it is called.
He is going to be racing on the 13th of January 07 I think he said (Saturday), so I'm getting in early and going to try to organise a meet and greet when he is here, obviously when he isn't racing but I'll confirm with him, or he can via this thread, exactly when he is here and for how long so we can organise something for when he is here.
If anyone has any ideas as to what we can do, depending on what Andy's schedule is let me know and we'll try to organise it.
I thought maybe a meet and greet in the docklands somewhere, maybe where the MX-6 cruise was some time ago. Hang there for a while, take some photos, and it's out of the way, and last time we were there the cops seemed pretty good about us being there, as ong as we were behaving.

twilightprotege
09-11-2006, 08:41 AM
i plan on arriving in melbourne sometime in the afternoon on the 10th on jan. 11th will be a rest day or sorts, friday i(12th) 'm open for whatever, saturday (13th) will be racing (details of it are still tbc, but will probably be at heathcote - calder is too expensive), sunday (14th) i'm open for whatever and i'll be heading home on monday the 15th.

i'd love to see many ppl out at the racing, be that competing or just spectating

Ripper323
09-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Well there you go, straight from the horses mouth so to speak.
Any ideas peeps? Lets show the QLD rep that Vic can actually organise a decent cruise/meet and greet!

Dogo
09-11-2006, 09:09 AM
I'll be backpacking around India until late Jan.

hope u guys have a good time :)

Rupewrecht
09-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Cool, i'm up for whatever - as Andy is a courier for some bits for the QLD mob ;)

Depends where he's staying i spose as to where we do a dinner or meet

SehnKhan
09-11-2006, 09:25 AM
12th Jan I'm (currently) free, so I'll keep this in mind :)

twilightprotege
09-11-2006, 11:18 AM
yep, courier andrew. yay.

i'll be staying (probably) close to heathcote, but i have no idea at this stage

chipa
12-01-2007, 10:50 AM
So anyone meeting up with Andy??

I should be down at Heathcote tomorrow...

pr1mo
12-01-2007, 05:36 PM
id do a sth melbourne dinner meet like we always do if anyones keen

Rupewrecht
12-01-2007, 08:13 PM
He's been and gone to melb. You want to see him? Go to heathcote tomorrow.

chipa
12-01-2007, 08:39 PM
No way I'm missing it... Besides I really want my new strut brace :)