PDA

View Full Version : Cruise - Sunday 4th Feb 2007

Beckie
01-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Ok.... coming on from Skitz being up in qld thread.... the official Cruise for Skitz!

Please make sure you put your name down to let us know who's coming :)

Details are below...

Date: Sunday 4th February 2007
Time: 9.00am - late?
Meeting Point 9.00am at Springwood Maccas to leave between 915 and 930am
(Cnr Springwood & Rochedale Roads Springwood)

Route: HWY>Beenleigh>Tambo'>Goat Track(Canungra)>Beechmonte>Lower Beechmonte>Hinterland>Border Crossing>Murrillembah/Mudgeeraba>Nerang>Gold Coast

if you have any suggestions for lunch or dinner post em up ;)

Please make sure you have plenty of fuel as we will be doing approximately 200kms according to the chicaboo :)

Please add your name to the list as usual ;) (even if you have said you might in the other thread... make sure it's on here so we can be sure :) )

1. Miss Beckie

chicaboo
01-01-2007, 12:24 PM
1. Miss Beckie
2. Skitz
3. chicaboo

project.r.racing
01-01-2007, 07:13 PM
i'll just meet up with you somewhere when you return to the goldy.

ryan

LordWorm
02-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Tentative for Myself at this stage....not sure what the go is that weekend....will confirm a bit closer to the date.

hmmm goat track....looking forward to chasing the chicaboo down that :)
haha

twilightprotege
02-01-2007, 11:51 AM
i'm a maybe

RustyKaos
02-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Would be great but it looks like I will most likely be working. If by some miraculous chance I'm not working you can count me in.

marcs_sp20
02-01-2007, 08:27 PM
1. Miss Beckie
2. Skitz
3. chicaboo
4. marcs_sp20 & Tash.

skitz
02-01-2007, 09:20 PM
hey !!!!! who added me to the list ??? lol i never said i was...... just jking :P

so it sounds great i cant wait to meet some of u and to catch up with some that i meet in canberra..

so is anyone going to be at my side of town?.....burleigh(goldcoast i think :P)..or how ever u spell it.. so as i can follow them to the meet up? or can i meetup with anyone that is near by ish?

thanks sounds like this could be fun and not long to go i am busting to save some spending money for the trip

Mad Mat
02-01-2007, 09:46 PM
1. Miss Beckie
2. Skitz
3. chicaboo
4. marcs_sp20 & Tash.
5. mad mat & tambo friend(owns a cordia turbo)

project.r.racing
03-01-2007, 07:08 AM
can i ask why such a big cruise has been organised? rememeber there are 2 cruises on this week. can it be shortened at all?

ryan

Beckie
03-01-2007, 09:59 AM
i suppose it can be shortened if you want...

any suggestions?

reason i had posted up two cruises is because it looks like getting a cruise organised the same day redfrog and skitz are up could be near impossible.....

but if you want to shorten the sunday one fine by me. just let me know what you want to do.

chicaboo
03-01-2007, 10:00 AM
You can leave your car at Springwood and ride in mine if you're worried?

LordWorm
03-01-2007, 10:04 AM
Isn't the other cruise insanely short?

chicaboo
03-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Yes, just like your gord. :)

LordWorm
03-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Yes, just like your gord. :)

bah

i'm surprised the gord pic hasn't found its way on this site yet :mad:

project.r.racing
03-01-2007, 10:35 AM
it's not the distance that is the issue, just 2 mountain/twisties cruises i 3 days is. i'm over those atm. prefer easy relaxing cruise to beach/park/dinner. just my 2c, not worh commenting on.

ryan

Beckie
03-01-2007, 12:17 PM
the other cruise (Thursday night) is short yes. it's more a dinner then drive up to jolly's afterwards or something...?
probably no more than an hours driving if that ...

89sp1.8
03-01-2007, 08:03 PM
should be on this,as car should be going again by then..so will be yes depending on car

Plutonus
03-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Maybe, depends if I could be bothered making the 3 hr trip to Brisbane :P

chicaboo
03-01-2007, 11:52 PM
This is a Gold Coast cruise, so you already save yourself 30mins not driving to Brisbane. :)

Plutonus
04-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Hmmm my bad, I thought Springwood was part of South Brisbane...

chicaboo
04-01-2007, 10:41 PM
They like to think so... But alas it is in LOGAN!

Gav.

RustyKaos
04-01-2007, 10:59 PM
South Brisbane is just across the river from the city centre whereas springwood is a lot further down past garden city. Where the IKEA shop is. (the old one)

Plutonus
04-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Yes... I don't go to Brisbane very often as you can tell lol :)

Hmmm I'd have to leave at 7.30... (local time), maybe next time if you start a bit later. Damn, I really want to come on a cruise.

project.r.racing
05-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Yes... I don't go to Brisbane very often as you can tell lol :)

Hmmm I'd have to leave at 7.30... (local time), maybe next time if you start a bit later. Damn, I really want to come on a cruise.no different fro me as i live 150km from springwood.

ryan

Plutonus
05-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah, but 7.30 my time is 6.30 QLD time. Soo confusing lol. Had to drive to Laidley and back today, got me really mixed up.

I'll see how it goes with work.

On an unrelated question, being on my Ps, do my speed restrictions still apply in QLD? I'm sure it said on Queensland Roads website that all restrictions stated on my license apply, but my speed isnt printed on my license, only Zero BAC limit.

marcs_sp20
05-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Yeah, but 7.30 my time is 6.30 QLD time. Soo confusing lol. Had to drive to Laidley and back today, got me really mixed up.

I'll see how it goes with work.

On an unrelated question, being on my Ps, do my speed restrictions still apply in QLD? I'm sure it said on Queensland Roads website that all restrictions stated on my license apply, but my speed isnt printed on my license, only Zero BAC limit.

Yeah its only teh BAC limit applies.

Damn laidley is a bit of a drive! Hell why would u wanna go there for :p (coming from a person who has family in the town)

Plutonus
05-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Yeah its only teh BAC limit applies.

Damn laidley is a bit of a drive! Hell why would u wanna go there for :p (coming from a person who has family in the town)

Yay! 90 Restriction on the highways is the worst. I'll just drive to QLD all the time to get my speed fix :p

I went for a funeral.

zappy65
14-01-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm in ill post in closer for gettin time off work

Nate
17-01-2007, 06:57 PM
why the hell not

boostedbatman
18-01-2007, 05:16 AM
Yay Natles showing up
Now the fun times will begin

twisted76
18-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Hey guys. just letting you know that the Goat track up on tambo is still closed..

project.r.racing
18-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Hey guys. just letting you know that the Goat track up on tambo is still closed..i knew that but not of these fools would listen to me!!!

ryan

bourbon
19-01-2007, 10:56 AM
i thought old mate timmey had been tellin us non stop

chicaboo
19-01-2007, 12:29 PM
I found out Monday that it's still closed. Doesn't change anything, as there are 4 main ways up and down Tambo... So we go down the Gold Coast decent instead of Canungra, it's not that much of a big deal. Unless if you've got bad brakes? :)

Gav.

skitz
19-01-2007, 01:59 PM
hey guys so this cruise is still def happening right?...on the 4th of feb?

so if it is can some one plz tell me where we are all meeting up and what time.

and how may kms it is away from burliegh (how long to get there)

as i am starting to look at maps and work out things so yeah any info would be great :P

cant wait to go one one of the supposedlly awsome qld cruise ;) ;) ;) and to meet more of the agt community

chicaboo
19-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Springwood Maccas in Logan is about 45-50mins north of Burleigh.

skitz
19-01-2007, 02:50 PM
awsome thanks for that

zappy65
22-01-2007, 08:15 PM
count me in.....bourbon r u comin to this one at all...?

bourbon
22-01-2007, 08:29 PM
ive gotta figure stuff out been busy atm...will let yas know

skitz
22-01-2007, 09:49 PM
ahhwwwa bourbs u got to come and see my multi coloured car

bourbon
22-01-2007, 10:53 PM
it should be fine dudes!!!!!!!

zappy65
23-01-2007, 06:50 PM
sweeeeetttt.

KittyKatSmack
24-01-2007, 04:44 PM
skitz,

you are going to have a GREAT time!!!
we always love heading to QLD to catchup with everyone there

now if only I could get you to bring home W.A.I./Andrew's suspension that we want for Stinky........

What I miss most of all:
Big hugs from My Lil' Chicaboo
bourbon & kaz's great company and huge smiles, and the glitter!
Nate & Coley - WHO ARE.... never mind, I think I'm f.....
Beckie and the astra of terror
the Bat & the Cat (who I still haven't met!!!)
and, well just EVERYONE!!!!!
you know we all wubs ya's

QLD AGT Cruises Rock!!!
Hope you're all still in for Dorrigo!!!

skitz
24-01-2007, 09:32 PM
hey kitty u know i have no probs picking up the stuff
just make sure it is cleaned before i pick it up :P
ow and if the person i am getting it of could come to one of the meetups up there that would be great but sms me kitty we will talk about how were and what :P

Mad Mat
24-01-2007, 10:42 PM
I found out Monday that it's still closed. Doesn't change anything, as there are 4 main ways up and down Tambo... So we go down the Gold Coast decent instead of Canungra, it's not that much of a big deal. Unless if you've got bad brakes? :)

Gav.

lol anybody up for going down hennery robberts road on the mountain. lol. there is some fun there if u know what i'm talking about. i love the mt lindsay highway back road up the mountain. there is a minimum speed of 150kmph reached and a nice jump over a hill too. u just follow the highway to the mundoolun dr exit onthe left (its after a bp) then god speed til u reach a "T" intersection then another left on to beaudesert/beenleigh rd. then u follow it or 1 km and hang a right on to palomino rd folow all the way through then a left onto leach rd, then a left onto vonda youngman road follow for 5 km, then hit jump and turn right onto tamborine rd/ geissmann rd. i can lead to the mt this way if ya want? :)

Astro Boy
25-01-2007, 12:55 AM
Beckie and the astra of terror
You have no idea!!! :p

skitz
27-01-2007, 09:38 AM
can someone post up:

time we are meeting
where we are meeting (street address, and sub.)

and i will cya all there :P
as i may be out of contact...
i am easy going with what ever is organised i just need a when and where!

not long now :P

bourbon
29-01-2007, 08:58 PM
beckie post up new times !!!!

zappy65
29-01-2007, 10:24 PM
1. Miss Beckie
2. Skitz
3. chicaboo
4.zappy65

Beckie
30-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Ok… sorry guys for being a little (Understatement) disorganised…

Sunday: 4th Feb
Time: 1.00pm – BBQ on the GC (Is this ok with everyone??I have a photoshoot in the morning)
Meeting Point: Springwood Maccas, Cnr Springwood & Rochedale Roads, Springwood. (Meet at 1.00pm to leave at 1.30pm)

lol anybody up for going down hennery robberts road on the mountain. lol. there is some fun there if u know what i'm talking about. i love the mt lindsay highway back road up the mountain. there is a minimum speed of 150kmph reached and a nice jump over a hill too. u just follow the highway to the mundoolun dr exit onthe left (its after a bp) then god speed til u reach a "T" intersection then another left on to beaudesert/beenleigh rd. then u follow it or 1 km and hang a right on to palomino rd folow all the way through then a left onto leach rd, then a left onto vonda youngman road follow for 5 km, then hit jump and turn right onto tamborine rd/ geissmann rd. i can lead to the mt this way if ya want? :)

Mat… do you mind leading your way up the mountain? I think people may have a little more fun that way… plus it sounds like you want a little fun ;)

After that we can head back down the mountain…to the Gold Coast? I was thinking a BBQ in a park somewhere near the beach… or fish and chips? Perhaps near Burleigh…?

Can you let me know if you would prefer the BBQ or fish & chips so I know whether to go get meat or not ;)

This is the list so far from what I understand..

1. Miss Beckie & Astro Boy
2. Skitz
3. Chicaboo
4. marcs_sp20 & Tash.
6. Nate
7. Boosted Batman??? (Tentative??)
8. Deejayryry?? (Tentative??)
9. Bourbs & Kazz
10. Zappy65
11. Lordworm (Tentative???)
12. TwilightProtege (Tentative???)

My mobile number is 0432 810 900 if there are any problems…

Cheers,
Beckie

chicaboo
30-01-2007, 12:16 PM
I will probably be tagging along in Orion's car as a passenger. I really don't think 11 and 12 are going either... I'd like to see Pete there in whatever he's driving this week. :p

Fish and chips has my vote, I love pineapple fritters! :)

Gav.

LordWorm
30-01-2007, 12:20 PM
11 and 12 will be up to their armpits in mitsubishi engine parts i think :(

Orion
30-01-2007, 01:49 PM
Yup, please update list for No.13 (not too unlucky I hope) - Orion.

I will have a Chicaboo-spec navigation system in the passenger seat.

Fish 'n' chips sounds good.....

Beckie
30-01-2007, 02:11 PM
2. Skitz
3. Chicaboo
4. marcs_sp20 & Tash.
6. Nate
9. Bourbs & Kazz
10. Zappy65
11. Lordworm No... Missing in Mitsubishi Parts
12. TwilightProtege No.. Missing in Mitsubishi Parts
13. Orion (With Chicaboo) :)

Fish and chips sounds like the go :) i'll suss out a good fish and chip shop and post up final destination for the cruise ;)

bourbon
30-01-2007, 02:23 PM
2. Skitz
3. Chicaboo
4. marcs_sp20 & Tash.
6. Nate
9. Bourbs & Kazz (and friend aggy)
10. Zappy65
13. Orion (With Chicaboo)

and i reckon fosh ond chops

i'll suss out a good fish and chip shop and post up final destination for the cruise ;)

If you walk 10 meters down the coast youll walk past at least 5 fish and chip shops :p

marcs_sp20
30-01-2007, 04:25 PM
2. Skitz
3. Chicaboo
4. marcs_sp20 & Tash. ( In the Girlfriends lancer...)
6. Nate
9. Bourbs & Kazz (and friend aggy)
10. Zappy65
13. Orion (With Chicaboo)

I reckon we should head for Burleigh, its great for a bbq and the odd fush und chup shop ;)

Marc

project.r.racing
30-01-2007, 07:11 PM
i have the astra owners club photo shoot to do also in the morning - so after that i'm fine. going up the mountain? can't be bothered so mayb just meet you in GC later on.

ryan

bourbon
30-01-2007, 07:53 PM
actually me and kaz have dinner to goto on sunday night! sorry...we wont be able to stay the whole time, we gotta be back up on the northside for a birthday dinner...

Beckie
30-01-2007, 08:23 PM
thats ok... at least we'll see you for a bit of the day ;)

bourbon
30-01-2007, 08:31 PM
maybe depends on times and stuff...its just a trip from mine...then a trip to kazs (northside, way northside) and then trip home is alot in 1 day. plus i dont think ill do the mountain cruise...i might might not just depends

project.r.racing
30-01-2007, 09:05 PM
plus i dont think ill do the mountain cruise...i might might not just dependsi'll just hang with you somewhere until they return

ryan

marcs_sp20
30-01-2007, 09:33 PM
i'll just hang with you somewhere until they return

ryan

Make them 3, i cant be stuffed doing the mountain cruise i gotta drive all the way back to toowoomba on sunday arvo and then back again home to ipswich... all depends if the gf gets her car back fom the panel shop this week....

chicaboo
30-01-2007, 09:40 PM
So you all just want to drive down the HWY to Burleigh to get fish and chips, and then go home again?

marcs_sp20
30-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Basically.

If i were to have my RDO on that monday (but unfortunately was yesterday), then yeah i would as we could just crash at mine afterwards... Once im at the coast i got 3 full hours of driving ahead of me... plus i wont be going hectic cuz in the lancer, the gf would kill me if i scratched her newly re-painted baby :p

chicaboo
30-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Oh well, atleast we get to see the Lancer IRL for a change. :)

marcs_sp20
30-01-2007, 10:01 PM
true!

Lets just say the next time ppl see the astina it wont look stock :p

chicaboo
30-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Umm, to all the ppl who don't want to go for a drive in the mountains and want the tediously exciting trip down the HWY from Springwood to Burleigh. I think you should take the time to remember that this cruise was organised to welcome Kyle and show him our hospitality. It's bad enough the cruise has been pushed back to the latter half of the day with some ppl's morning schedule, and now we got ppl groaning about driving in the mountains. It's not like anyone was going to go hardcore in the hills anyhow...

Something to think about from now til we leave Springwood on Sunday. ;)
Gav.

bourbon
30-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Umm, to all the ppl who don't want to go for a drive in the mountains and want the tediously exciting trip down the HWY from Springwood to Burleigh. I think you should take the time to remember that this cruise was organised to welcome Kyle and show him our hospitality. It's bad enough the cruise has been pushed back to the latter half of the day with some ppl's morning schedule, and now we got ppl groaning about driving in the mountains. It's not like anyone was going to go hardcore in the hills anyhow...

Gav.

gav its not the hardcore driving, its the whole driving non stop sort of thing...im not sure what time me and kaz have dinner at on the north side, i no exactly what ryan, and marc are talkin about...i also have a bugged knee and ankle, still yet to go get it checked out but will be doin that on my easter holidays. i cant drive for hours on end now. what ryan marc and i are tryin to say is, we meet up at 1 at springwood...then go drivin through the mountains for who knows how long and then go driving home, its a long drive as marc said his is about 3hrs, then ryans is about the same and mine would be about 2-2and a half. i mean i would of been alright with the mountain cruise if it was the earlier start but havin the later start is making it hard...

chicaboo
30-01-2007, 10:52 PM
I understand if you have to be somewhere else. Realise too that I have been getting over a redback bite since 27th December, I cant sit or stand very long, hence why I am not driving, and probably why there would be no cloth touching of the speed limits around the hills anyhow. But I don't mind putting up with that for a few hours to spend with my mates and show Kyle what QLD is like beyond a carpark, HWY and fish and chip shop. I'm not telling you how it is, I'm just giving you something to think about it... ;)

marcs_sp20
30-01-2007, 11:12 PM

Gav.

We're showing our hospitality by still showing up :rolleyes: If i were in the astina and had the monday off, sure i'd definitely cruise thru the mountains, as im now partly over my fear of great speeds thru corners, but seeing im in a freashly repainted lancer thats taken 7 weeks to get fixed, i dont want to take that chance and get in **** from both the missus and her old man for chipping/ cracking/ scraping the paint job. I know exactly where ure coming from gav ;)

Marc

project.r.racing
31-01-2007, 06:37 AM
dont care for this gav...
you've pulled out of alot of events in the past year (without warning) and now you giving us heaps about this...
count me out of this one...
cheers for invite anywayz...

ryan

zappy65
31-01-2007, 07:06 AM
Gav i think you should quit will your ahead mate...nothing more to say

Beckie
31-01-2007, 10:29 AM
ok,

can someone tell me what you want to happen?

I don't mind either way... just so that I can make sure we all have a good time.

I have a photoshoot that is supposed to be going all day that i said i can attend for half the time because i wanted to make sure that this one goes ahead...

if you don't want to go over the mountain (Distraction: The bear went over the mountain.... :p) and just want to go down to the coast...that's fine with me.

In terms of driving... i have the photoshoot in the morning, then down to the GC and then i also have about a 2.5hr (at speed limit-ish) Drive ahead of me on the way home...

I understand if other people have things on, and i do admit i've been pretty disorganised in the organisation of this cruise...

but right now i'm thinking i'm opening the floor to you guys - Let me know what you want me to organise/do and what you want to do in regards to straight to the coast for fish and chips on the beach mid afternoon or over the mountain.

As i said, i don't mind either way...i just thought it would be nice for us to get together and be social... it doesn't happen nearly enough as i think it should... and everytime we try something seems to go pear-shaped.

Remember - this is for Skitz... lets make sure it's a day he enjoys ;)

Ryan - it's a shame you can't make it but i understand why. it is a long trip to the GC for you...

So can you please let me know who wants to do what - and we'll try to have a good day ???

chicaboo
31-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Remember - this is for Skitz... lets make sure it's a day he enjoys ;)If anyone actually cares to read my posts, this is the point I was trying to put across! If Kyle wants a relaxed drive up and down the HWY, so be it. I just thought if I drove to another state, and I was staying at the coast, I'd like to see around the place. However I spose we need his clarification.

dont care for this gav...
you've pulled out of alot of events in the past year (without warning) and now you giving us heaps about this...
count me out of this one...
cheers for invite anywayz...

ryanYou KNOW why I've pulled out of events in the last 6 months! If it makes you happy I will pull out of this one too, so you can go along and enjoy a cosy drive without the heavy constraints of my ideas to show Kyle a nice cruise. Is that warning enough for you???

Seriously guys, I'm the one who's most put out by going, so I'll just concentrate on resting my leg and getting better... Have a nice day! :)

2. Skitz
3. Deejayryry
4. marcs_sp20 & Tash. ( In the Girlfriends lancer...)
5. mad mat & tambo friend (owns a cordia turbo)
6. Nate
7. Bourbs & Kazz (and friend aggy)
8. Zappy65
9. Orion (sorry Darryl, I just tried to make it a good day foy Kyle)

EDIT: No one read the first bloody post too it seams...
http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=121118&postcount=1

bourbon
31-01-2007, 02:16 PM
me kaz and friend will show up, but me and kaz wont eat heaps prob only arvo snack... gav i understand what your sayin bout this is the cruize for skitz...i went ahead and made plans for dinner on the sunday night cause i thought it was gonna be an all day cruise not just an arvo one...

project.r.racing
31-01-2007, 07:34 PM
like i said, i'll meet you somewhere after the mountain run. if that ain't good enough for some, then i won't go. i'm happy to stay at the photo-shoot all day.

ryan

skitz
31-01-2007, 07:58 PM
hey to all yeah i lov this weather up here it is awsome...

anyway hey gav thanks heaps hey at the end of the day i am so easy going as long as we all can catch up...

also i know i am on the gc but why are we ending the crusie here none of u live down this way... a lot of u are concerned about the driving for hours so lets bring the cruise end closer to u all.... i have no probs with having to drive home lol (i get a kick out of driving .. me and my mate all randomly go out driving at like 12 midnight till like 3am every night because we can so a little drive home wont faze me as long as it is less than 5 hrs as i would love to catch up/ meet u all.

as far as the moutain goes i am easy going as we have been hitting them down this way as dads got a bike and i try to keep up with him :P (doesnt work) so i am happy for what ever but lets work somthink out that plz's the majority k and i will cya all at 1pm sunday.

if any of u need to contact me my number is 0423628095

project.r.racing
31-01-2007, 08:22 PM
i'm going to the broadwater spit (at the goldy) in the arvo, so if anyone wants to meet me there on the day. thats fine by me. call/sms me for details - 0408785997

ryan

89sp1.8
31-01-2007, 08:40 PM
(i get a kick out of driving .. me and my mate all randomly go out driving at like 12 midnight till like 3am every night because we can
i second that 1..ur not the only one

skitz
31-01-2007, 08:48 PM
yeah hey nothing better to do at that tim of night and sleeping is overated :P ;) ;) ;)

anyway i am off now as i am using my mobile to visit this site and it's costing me heaps so i will check in later to see what u all have decied to do... or u can sms me etc talk to u all soon

bourbon
31-01-2007, 11:04 PM
me and kaz dont have the dinner to goto anymore so we can stay later... :D

boostedbatman
02-02-2007, 05:39 AM
Sorry guys we are out we have wedding organisation stuff and our 5 yr anniversary on that day
OMG how did I forget that :)

89sp1.8
02-02-2007, 07:08 AM
i might be able to make it.will know by sunday :)

marcs_sp20
02-02-2007, 11:38 AM
At this stage, I have no idea what i'll be doing on sunday as i will be busily getting packed so i can move outta home by next sunday! If i make it, will prolly meet up with ryan at the spit, but if not have a wonderful day kyle, u'll love it!!! :)

Marc

Beckie
02-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Sorry guys we are out we have wedding organisation stuff and our 5 yr anniversary on that day
OMG how did I forget that :)

OMG How did you forget that!!!!
Your non-attendance is ok!! lol. i think i'd shoot you if you came out on your five year.... far out.

(we only have our 1 month on Saturday..omg tomorrow!!! )

you will be missed but make sure you guys have an awesome day anyway!!!

Beckie
02-02-2007, 02:41 PM
At this stage, I have no idea what i'll be doing on sunday as i will be busily getting packed so i can move outta home by next sunday! If i make it, will prolly meet up with ryan at the spit, but if not have a wonderful day kyle, u'll love it!!! :)

Marc

just keep us posted!

wow! Moving out! lots is going on around this place ;)

Beckie
02-02-2007, 02:42 PM
i might be able to make it.will know by sunday :)

awesome stuff :) Just let us know so we know whether to wait for you or not ;)

Astro Boy
02-02-2007, 02:57 PM
(we only have our 1 month on Saturday..omg tomorrow!!! )
Is that a hint so i'm supposed to be doing something?! :p

Beckie
02-02-2007, 03:38 PM

lol nope!
Don't de-rail the thread :p

bourbon
02-02-2007, 03:43 PM

he can catch up hes now PSSSSSSSSSSSHT PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHT*ed*

haaha

bourbon
02-02-2007, 03:43 PM

of course it is greg! dont listen to her, shes a LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

zappy65
02-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Can someone plz tell me whats goin down this sunday...?

Red Frog
02-02-2007, 09:48 PM
have a great day guys! u seriously all need to chill.
kyle won't mind about what you plan for the day. he'll enjoy anything that involves driving around!
just don't go down the twisty mountains TOO fast ;) lol

project.r.racing
02-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Can someone plz tell me whats goin down this sunday...?i'll be at the spit in the arvo with bec and greg, maybe marc and nathan also - dunno what others are doing.

ryan

Beckie
03-02-2007, 11:01 AM
basically we're still meeting at 1pm at springwood - talk further from there i think. but we'll end up at the G.C ;)
remember - any questions just call me.

zappy65
03-02-2007, 08:33 PM
springwood macca's yes?

skitz
03-02-2007, 09:00 PM
so i will cya all tomorroz

Beckie
04-02-2007, 08:43 AM
springwood macca's yes?

yes my dear ;)
We'll see you there!

Beckie
04-02-2007, 08:41 PM
And the Post-Cruise de-brief... ;)

Thanks everyone for coming out - even though it was a bit of an interesting day... still lots of fun - kyle i hope you had fun (Even if i was nearer to your rear bumper than i wanted to be at a particular stage...(hey Zappy - at least we know our brakes work)

Orion - sorry we lost you on the way...next time we'll make sure i put u before me so we don't lose you completely ;)

anyway, was good to see everyone out!!! We'll have to do something again soon ;)

(P.S: Does anyone else look like a tomato???)

marcs_sp20
04-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Im sorry i didnt get to see everyone down the coast, i left around 4 as i had a 3 hour drive ahead of me :(. Hope you had a great kyle, and will definitley have to meet up at the easter cruise :)

Marc

89sp1.8
04-02-2007, 10:31 PM

hey soz wasnt able to get to pc to reply,wasnt able to make it obviously.
i bet it was good day,sounded like fun.definatly make it to next one.
anyone get ne pics?

project.r.racing
04-02-2007, 11:35 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/deejayryry/25sspitweekendfeb07059.jpg
at end of day, resting at the spit with friends.

ryan

bourbon
05-02-2007, 11:34 AM
what piccies did ya get of my sexy beast :p

marcs_sp20
05-02-2007, 01:13 PM
what piccies did ya get of my sexy beast :p

or mine :p

project.r.racing
05-02-2007, 02:19 PM
nope, maybe someone else did that went up tambo?

ryan

Beckie
05-02-2007, 02:21 PM
i saw Mrs Nate hanging out the window and the roof taking photos...perhaps she might have some? I don't know if greg has any on his phone that worked out...and i saw Kyle with a camera in his hand a couple of times....

bourbon
05-02-2007, 02:42 PM
nope, maybe someone else did that went up tambo?

ryan

BS ryan...hahaha thats a lieeeee! i saw you take some of my sparkels at least anyway :p hahahahahah...

and beckie you know i didnt go up tambo!

Beckie
05-02-2007, 02:49 PM
i know! I was talking about the OTHER Mrs Nate!
she was hanging out the window lol.

for the next cruise (which we should organise cos we DEFINATELY don't get together often enough ;) ;) ) i will make sure i have my camera bourbs and take lots of photos of your car and post em up here!!!

(BTW...did u ever end up loading those photos from the cruise before christmas??)

marcs_sp20
05-02-2007, 02:58 PM

for the next cruise (which we should organise cos we DEFINATELY don't get together often enough ;) ;) ) i will make sure i have my camera bourbs and take lots of photos of your car and post em up here!!!

(BTW...did u ever end up loading those photos from the cruise before christmas??)

Lmfao everyone gave up, cause we all know how lazy nate is at that stuff :p
Btw i still wanna see them too!!!

bourbon
05-02-2007, 03:16 PM

ahaha but you said to check with mrs nate bout pics and the pics would of been up tambo which i didnt doo ahahha! and those pics were uploaded but hidden in sectret spot that i can no longer find HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! :rolleyes:

project.r.racing
05-02-2007, 03:48 PM
sorry bourbs - claire deleted it, she used my camera most of the day... took 283pics of the day all up. crazy girl!!!

ryan

bourbon
05-02-2007, 04:03 PM
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze we know how cant touch the camera anymore!!!

zappy65
05-02-2007, 09:11 PM
nah brooke is a bit burnt but hey shes dutch...lol...i had asweet time thanx for the great first cruise hopefully by the next time we have one ill have the BG modded up....chers again..

zappy65
05-02-2007, 09:15 PM
lol brooke is training to be a pro photographer...ill make sure she brings her camera next time

chicaboo
05-02-2007, 09:24 PM
nah brooke is a bit burnt but hey shes dutch.That would explain why her bro's look like such pot smokers! :p Well, Shane atleast... :D

zappy65
05-02-2007, 09:30 PM
lol....lol...nah just like an emo but way cooler and never so i hate my life....Orion..?what did happen to him...at macca's he was there and then on the highway he wasnt...?

chicaboo
05-02-2007, 09:41 PM
He couldn't keep up with all the BGs, and you left him behind. :p
he swung by my place for a little while after a bit of a mountain run on his own with Nigel...

skitz
05-02-2007, 10:00 PM
hey to all,
thanks for the cruise it was great and big thanks goes to nate and colley for putting me up the night and taking me for a bit of sight seeing of there local area... and i cant wait till wed arvo when me nate and colley go to this random car thinggy in brisbane... if any of u want to come just ask nate or colley for details

would of been good to meet gav and some of the others but maybe at easter...

i got some pics here is all i have had the chance to upload...

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise1.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise2.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise3.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise4.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise5.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise6.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise7.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise8.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise9.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/expenso/cruise10.jpg

chicaboo
05-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Hey Kylez, soz I couldn't be there, my spider bite's been particulary funky, and I wasn't in the mood for not knowing where we were all going. I don't think by the look of my leg I would by up to the carshow this week either sorry...

Happy trippin',
Gav.

89sp1.8
05-02-2007, 10:23 PM
hey nice pics,nice to see the bg's out n bout hehe

skitz
05-02-2007, 11:06 PM
hey no sweet gav just u get better hey, and i will cya at the easter meet up...

KittyKatSmack
06-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Great picca's of the BG's!
And beckie's Astra too of course.
I want to see more picca's :)

Beckie
06-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Great picca's of the BG's!
And beckie's Astra too of course.
I want to see more picca's :)

hehe the astra was testing her new front tyres...
she's in getting serviced today...so will be nice to see how she's running after that! (My wonderful little baby...)
i'll try and chase up more photos!

Mad Mat
09-02-2007, 11:09 PM
man that was a good cruise. sorry for bugging out after we went down henery roberts road. the cordia and my astina had some "makeup" plans for the afternoon. but we have got to do that more often guys i absolutly injoyed that cruise. would have been better if gav and dave and ryan could make it aswell.