PDA

View Full Version : mazda 323 key programming

tzvi
06-08-2003, 07:46 AM
Hi to all
I need to program an additional key for a Mazda 323 model 2003 w/o any test equipment “On Board Program”. I have the two original keys. Somebody send me the procedures but it does not operate. Maybe somebody in this forum know how to do it and can send me the explanation.
Tanks
Tzvi

tzvi
07-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Hi
I did not receive any answer it means that you do not know how to do it but maybe you can get this information from the garage that repair your car they know how to do it.
Tzvi

SehnKhan
07-08-2003, 09:51 PM
Perhaps contact your local Mazda dealer they could help you.

JynX
07-08-2003, 11:12 PM
It depends on the immobiliser... mine is not factory so I have to get the pads re-synced with the immobilser when i loose a battery or need a new one. Most auto-electricians can do it easily otherwise ur mazda dealearship if its a factory immboliser.

Cosmo Dude
08-08-2003, 07:34 PM
Your local Mazda dealer would be the best place to go.
I have the instructions for the BA '94-'98 model and it's a little involved (if you did it in public people would laugh at you).
I'd post it but it is your cars security.

Rod

tzvi
10-08-2003, 07:20 AM
Dear SehnKhan
Of course that the dealer her is the best idea and I didn’t think about this before but didn’t agree to transfer this information, he prefer to do this job himself and collect the money. But if the dealer in your place will give you this information after that you will explain him that is not for you and this is from somebody abroad you can transfer to me, or can be that you know a locksmith that know how to do it and can transfer this information.
Regards
Tzvi