PDA

View Full Version : my total f**k up

DavoAust
19-06-2007, 08:31 PM
ok well i was backing out of the driveway at home early in the morning tired and turned a wayyyy too early. end result damage to left side of my car from the gate :(.. yeah i know, dumb thing to do

sooo, who here knows someone thats good at panel beating/respraying? cause i want to get the car back to how it was (heh, my best mate made a joke about it then had a 4x4 rear-end him at the lights that arvo :). kama is good)..

also, is there a easy way to remove small dents? no paint damage or anything, there are a few on the car from the previous owners. can they be pulled some how or would they need to be filled and painted?

bourbon
19-06-2007, 08:33 PM
where in brisbane are you located and also yes the small dents can be removedwith out damaging the paint by people normally called dent doctors or something

give the mob NEW IMAGE PAINT AND PANEL a shot...there a good mob...specially the guy called ben...they do my car and i love the work they doo...there details are in this section in the recommended thread ;)

DavoAust
19-06-2007, 08:43 PM
tks bourbon, only prob for me is to get out there and drop the car off.. i live in carina (south-east). they did your paint job? i like it. sparkly. how much did the full respray cost?

bourbon
19-06-2007, 09:00 PM
they did it before i bought it...but they are doin more stuff to it in the next few weeks...slacks creek is south of brissy...its a lil bit of a drive but if a its a good job id say its worth it...