PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Places / Products

GISS-90BG
23-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Yo,

Looking to upgrade my exhaust on my BG. At the moment I'll buy the gear and get a workshop to put it in for me. Does anybody know of any good installation places? Don't mind paying few extra pennies, I'm wary of the dodgey mechanics etc. out there and want it done right. Any ideas?

Cheers.

RedLineResident
23-08-2007, 05:39 PM
I say call fisher performance (i think that's what its called, well its fisher something) on main north road. If you don't like their products and service then look for another place. ive heard good things about them so im passing it on, no personal dealing with them at this stage.

Sam_323
23-08-2007, 06:31 PM
yeah man, down newton way (near where i live) there's a exaust place, extractors, 2 1/4 inch or 2.5 inch from extractors back and cannon, around 800 bucks, and u get xtra ponies outta the extractors too!

gti-013
23-08-2007, 07:26 PM
i wouldnt worry about where you get it installed it is a very straight forward job, buy a good product then just get it installed at the cheapest place, im not sure if a lot of places will install a product that isnt theres though!

RedLineResident
24-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Its a simple job, you should give it a try yourself. Get car stands, $40 or use bricks etc. I however would use stands, and from there it is simple wrench spinning skills that you need. Everyting is a straight bolt in.

If you got time on your hands, then go 4 it

boostedbatman
24-08-2007, 09:41 AM
If you want DOHC extractors I have a set I dont want