View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 01:05 PM   #70
KittyKatSmack
Banned

Car: Mazda
I sent an email to the folks at the Dorrigo Cabins.
This is the email reply I received

Quote:
Dear T,

We have a web site www.dorrigomountainresort.com.au which may be of assistance to you.

Easter 2007 is available to you at this stage I don't know how many people you wish to accommodate
we have 10 family cabins and 6 double cabins plus 48 powered site a conference hall is also available at a cost of $65.00 per day

Easter is the only time of the year that we insist on a three day booking so your of in on Friday the 6th and leaving on Monday the 9th of April are fine.

Regarding discounts , I can only offer you the hall for three days at $150.00 not $195.00 as we don't discount during peak periods.

Hope this helps in your quest,

Greg Speers

It hold be noted that the Dorrigo Steam & Rail Museum should opening to public By November this year
www.dsrm.org and should be well established by Easter next year.
I don't think we need to worry about the conference hall.
We do need to think about booking the accomodation though.
Easter is a time of year when things are booked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in advance.
I also know that if we leave it until early 2007, for me personally, I will have very little money left after the Xmas/New Years expenses.
I would suggest that everyone who is interested in coming put forward a booking with the Dorrigo accom people ASAP.
Unfortunately with a wedding less than 4 weeks away, I won't be able to book until probably November, but that is my timeframe for putting in the booking for Aaron and I.

Don't say you are with AstinaGT, we don't want to scare the good folks, LOL, but do way you are with the AGT annual meeting, it sounds a bit posher (is that a word?)

Anyway, that's what I have got, if you're interested and you do something about it, then let us know on this thread if you've made the booking and I'll update the info thread to say who has accom and who hasn't.

Cheers!!!
KittyKatSmack is offline   Reply With Quote