View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 07:03 PM   #2
Red Frog

Car: My feet :p
Post Updated With Cruise Details 12.10.06

Okay official post of times, meetups etc. And lunch stops.

OFFICIAL CRUISE DETAILS!!

What? AGT October 2006 Hunter Valley Cruise

When? Saturday 21 October 2006

Where? Sydney to Hunter Valley, taking the F3 to the Hunter, then after lunch, following the Putty Rd on 141kms of brilliant twisties through two National Parks. The cruise will finish in Windsor and we can head off anywhere we like. Either Dinner or Drive In or home if you prefer. Have a look at this Map for a rough idea of the route we'll be taking. I will print out a detailed route we're taking for each person on the day.

Thornleigh - Windsor via Putty Rd

Time? Cruise will begin at Thornleigh Maccas carpark at 8.45am to leave at 9am - Guys, I'm not hanging around to wait for late people, so if you turn up late, head to the Caltex Twin Servos about 10am leaving 10.15am, then on to the Hunter. We should be in the heart of wine town about 11.30 for an early lunch. We can stop in Cessnock (or affectionately known as 'Neh-noh') to grab whatever culinary delights are on offer.

Who? All AGT, Ozmazda and OMC members and partners/friends. Please bring yourself and friends who will enjoy a day out with the Club - make sure you add them to the list. Especially those members who haven't attended a cruise before, this is the one to be on! You don't have to have a Mazda to attend (I don't).

Eating? Lunch will be in the Hunter Valley at a nice park. We'll grab takeaway somewhere and head to either a vineyard or a park to eat. So make sure you bring some money for lunch and a rug to sit on. Even a bottle of vino if you so well desire!! *May I sit near you? lol*

Meet up points?
8.45am EARLY!!, leaving 9am - Thornleigh Maccas,
10am -10.15am - F3 Northbound Caltex Twin Servos, Wyong
10.45am approx - at the Cessnock, Kurri Kurri turn-off from the freeway (Freeman's Drive), we can meet up with the Newcastle gang
Arriving Hunter Valley (around Pokolbin area): approx. 11.30-11.45am

What to bring? A clean sparkling car (obviously!), friends, UHF handheld radios/CBs - THIS IS A MUST!! (channel 21 at this stage), camera + batteries/video camera, sunscreen, water, money for lunch, a rug to sit on at lunch, a full tank of petrol and a damn good sense of humour!

Anymore questions or things that I haven't covered, post away.
I'm going to send a PM to everyone who expressed interest in attending to get a nay or yah from them and to direct them to this post.

It will be a fantastic day, no doubt about it
-------------------------------------------------------------

oh come on guys! you can't just vote and not post i'm sitting here wondering who the hell is posting and who's actually interested!

POST something! is the cruise okay as outlined above? do u want any details explained??