View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 06:59 PM   #16
Aaron
Stiff Member

Car: 1994 Lynx BP-T
Marc you do have a point - I think the "rough" (based on my Vodka and Rum clouded recollections) gist was:

Year 1: Dorrigo to lure Sydney and Bris peeps acknoledging Canberra and VIC has some long travels.

Year 2: South of Sydney to give Melb and ACT peoples a shorter run and Qld travels further. Also places it within a days drive of SA and offers Tassie a chance to get in on the act.

Year 3: Fun in the Sun in the Southern region of Qld to give us all a warm Easter - probably not GC or Bris but hinterlands etc. Pretty much short run for Qlds and a long trip for the rest of us...

Now I still like the idea of trying to move it around, but I also think Dorrigo is a great location to hit a good portion of people as us ACT (and I'm sure Sydney) are happy to host a Vic of SA member on their longer drive, as would say a Brissy or GC member be happy to host a Townsvillian or NTian...

But back on topic, we skipped a year and that's sad, but I think we should try to stick to the basic formula idea - "Middle, South, North"

Funds permitting I'll be anywhere it's held, maybe with the Astina Hybrid that is the Stinkmeister or in a rental to me that doesn't matter - heck we know Bourbs wants to bring a Mini and well we just have to be there to be making the size jokes don't we

A.