View Single Post
Old 29-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
02-KQ-LASR
SHO~247

Car: laser kq 2002
02-kq-lasr's........laser

Ok guys, ive been on here for a while now, and i thought it was about time i posted up a project thread!
It all started with my older bro buying an ex demo kq laser at the end of 02- start of 03. He had it for about 18 months and modded it a little while he owned it.
He did the following when he had it:
Jvc headunit
Lowered peddlers springs
17’’ rims
Eclipse stereo speakers (5x7 & 6” splits)
Cannon tip

After 18 months he needed to sell it, and as i was looking for a new car at the time i thought it was a good buy.
Heres how it looked when i first bought it:

After about 12 months i had only done a few small things to it, and decided i wanted something faster... i saved and saved for 8 months and had the car advertised everywhere trying to sell it... after not getting too much serious interest about it, i decided to keep it and go all out.
First off i got new rims and got them engineered so i was all OK with the po-po.

After this i decided it needed something more. One day while on the net i say rupe selling some items that i didn’t mind.... and there it started!!

Then after a nervous wait it arrived and i got it installed:

I have had A LOT more things done in the time between then and now heres a few pics of some other mods ive done:

Strut bar

White walls getting done

Chrome door handles

Carbon fibre cluster surround

Carbon fibre kick panels

New sideskirts

New side skirts installed

Some of the latest pics i have at the moment (about 3 months old)

There is a lot more i could add to this... but ill keep it short!
Ill post up a mod list next.

custom boot install(fibreglass boxes),mazda 3 handbrake rachet,power window motors x 2,power window switches, guage rings

its all gotta go!!!
pm me any offers!!
02-KQ-LASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links