View Single Post
Old 19-03-2010, 11:36 PM   #81
RustyKaos

Car: 1998 BA 323 Astina Hardtop
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodhog View Post
come on fella's lets relax okay.

I don't know this guy nor do I care.

but look if the new owner is the same owner or not. Simple ways to work it out either way.

When a cruise is organized or several with in the sydney basin wait and see if one GTX and So called NEW owner turns up.

Then all eyes can feast upon the car and see how it has evolved.

My opinion Which is one of greatnest ( taking the piss here)
but considering this thread and others I will put it here.

I've owned several cars at one time having 5 full rego's insurred cars ot my name - stupid and stupid.
I put more into cars then one should - I could have an appartment payed of by now or similar investment.

all cars are money pits. but what bugs me is how this guy and others think bargin's or some thing lemons. everything has a potential.

all 2nd hand cars are lemons all cars once off the showroom or once built are just bleeding money.
at the same time each of us has our own opinion of a car. eg you know you should not buy a broken ferrari but temptation to buy one cheap and fix up is mega (don't do it)

now this person and we know the cars so called history - yeah I know the threads forums etc but who are we to gudge one fools attempt to convince ANOTHER FOOL INTO buy in it.

everyday we get marketed with crap about crap. Buy this and watch your back hair grow into added arms of power.

I say he's got a car 20 years old it's worth only the rego it's on. has no rego - it's scrap metal price.
Reason 20 year old car - no rego ( pain in arse in nsw to get right even on a import)
20 year old car - parts = pain import = added double pain.

It's a mega blessing P-platers can't own it. stupid enough to want and buy.

but Out there someone with money burning a whole in ones pocket will buy it and MAY see something else in it.
Or they may go down that great slide of fun and PAIN - you know fun bit it's working great - Pain = end of the slide - 1000's rusty knifes waiting for your balls to slice.

for those who don't read this or others or don't take minor advice - So BE it.
Live and let them Die or learn.

As they say you can only lead a horse to water you can't make it drink it.

but one to remember is

Tight arse's Won't pay but they always want you to pay.

so good luck to the tightarse and the new owner is there is one and think - it's only GT-X familia.
Well said Rodhog. I fully agree.

Come challenge me. I dare ya.
RustyKaos is offline   Reply With Quote