View Single Post
Old 16-04-2010, 01:35 PM   #98
mrfamilia

Car: familia
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
Mrfamilia,
Just so you know.
Your car is a rebuilt 1995 Aus delivered 323. It says do in the rego.
It has had the running gear and interior from a 30 may 1991 GTX sedan transferred into it.
And someone has dodgily transferred the vin plate off the donor on to the new car. SCREWS !!!
I think even doing that is illegal as I believe that it is supposed to be the original chassis vin plate attached to the vehicle.
Ohh and its quite easy to stamp a new chassis number onto a car after it was complied.
cause you inspected my car! didn't you., if you speak to people like fosgate he could tell you that its impossible to convert a front wheel drive to 4wd. so what your trying to say is that 8 years ago someone prior to me tryed to do a number, really, your not to bright if you think that. it has the factory overseas vin, it has the factory overseas compliance, the factory 4wd system., the factory abs brakes,power windows everything that comes with the factory bg8r. and the australian one has a completely different body, if i was to import a bg8r and number it, i would use the aussie compliance plate and the aussie vin number and put that on top of the factory vin number, so what ever your saying about my car is only to provoke bull****, cause you are not as bright in the security section of vehicle identification, thats what the cops and rta are for. you telling me your more knowledgeable than that. im happy to take the car to the police and rta for verification, because there is nothing dodgy about it, and im also happy to take it to a nrma panel beater for a 4wd pan inspection to verify that this car is completely original and nothing has been cut and shut. so please spare me your misleading bull**** claims. oh and if you check every single familia in australia you will find the overseas compliance is SCREWED ON . THIS IS A MAZDA THING. im sorry if you didn't know this but before speaking do your research!

Last edited by mrfamilia; 16-04-2010 at 01:37 PM.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote