View Single Post
Old 16-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #104
mrfamilia

Car: familia
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
I used to own a GT Familia and its Bull**** compliance plates are screwed on mate. Maybe in Australia they are on dodgy rebuilds
People do it after the car has been complianced to make it look more like the original car.
I used to have a familia GT and its plates were rivited on just like every other car i have ever seen
Can someone else here other than you or roger please show me a car thats legit with screwed on vin plates.
Its the law and its that way world wide to stop people from tampering.
Also why is your vin plate dented and why is it bent.
Looks like its been removed to me.
Sorry but its my honest opinion.
We all already know your car isn't what you claim it to be.
Anyone who knows there Familias knows this.
It sounds like you didn't buy what you thought you did.
Sorry mate but I was interested in your car but now after your pathetic carry on I know no one on here or who reads this forum will buy your bitsa car.
Also why is your Vin number not mentioned anywhere on the paperwork you provided.

And dont say its not impossible to convert a FWD to AWD as my mate has an FWD Mitsubishi Lancer GLi that has had all parts transferred into it including the 4WD driveline, Japanese glass the whole lot.
It was also rewelded to be stronger than a Evo III.
So its now a Evo III or as close as its possible to getting one.
And from the papers you have provided it looks like it was done at the same place my mates car was.
Alot of cars were done just before Victoria changed its laws.

Its just that way too many things about your car do not make sense.

But I will leave you and your car alone
Good luck trying to sell it.

familia gt? sorry im talking about the bg8z or bg8r -= gtx or gtr not the 88 bf. all bg8z have screws holding the factory plate. call the 14 familia people on carsales to comfirm this.

second Mitsubishi's have completely different chassis, some cars like n14 pulsars and Mitsubishi's are easy to convert. i know of many people who got the gtir n14 and converted there standard sss n14 with 4wd running gear as its easy. but i've taken my ke front wheel drive laser and showed my panel beater the 4wd tx3 and my front wheel driver version as many years ago i wanted to convert the front wheel drive one. he said its impossible, not only is the floor pan different. the chassis rails that run throughout the car are different, the rear boot is different. the height is different, the firewall is different, short from removing the roof everything 4wd is different is to the front wheel drive. so its not easy and next to impossible. and i've never seen anyone on this forum or on fl.com or on ozmazda.com have converted any car to 4wd. infact i've never seen one in the world so if you can point me in the way where someone has done it with a mazda. please show me cause i don't want to be the Jesus miracle boy.

i don't know what your end game is and why you are attempting to defame my car in order to get it cheaper or whatever but its not working, i've offered to do full inspections via nrma and police to distance my self from your myths, so anyone that is truly interested in the car would obviously do this and find out that your talking nothing but bull****.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote