View Single Post
Old 16-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #119
Flyblown

Car: 88 BF ss, Familia GTR ,KH laser sedan 1.6 4WD Auto
Look mr familia or maybe you should call your self Kid familia
As I said in all my posts I speak the truth to the best of the information that I am able to ascertain and will try to stop misinformation before it spreads to far.
I really don't like my name spoken in the same sentence as RODGER CORDIA so I am doing this for the truth not for you personally. your 4 points

1 Both my Familias have the Jap Vin plate screwed not rivited.
2 I have not doubted this Car is an import, only the build date of 95 you advertised it as
I believe it is a 91 BG8R and my JAP VIN check confirmed this, at least to me if not to you. To do all the firewall floorpan rear rails would be a pain in the arse but not impossible.
3 There is a link in one of my posts that totally explains all Australian VIN numbers
this information is written by the NRMA and so it is accurate and credible.
4 The information that I received from DOTARS was that this car would need a copy of its original import papers provided to a new state as its VIN contains the Victorian rebuild code, You are in NSW correct you own the car But even though you have a NSW blue slip you re registered this car for a year in Victoria. You should have put a Years NSW rego on it ,now that would prove what you are saying about it being able to be registered in a different state its no good me agreeing with you here cause we might both have been given the wrong information!! your paper work shows that this car has only ever been registered in Victoria.

oh just to finish off Jap Vin Codes for Familia GTR is BG8Z-3*****
the Jap vin code for a series 1 GTX is BG8Z-1*****
I would have a close look at your RED familias JAP vin code if I were you
See you later Im just of to the hills to play ma BANJO
Flyblown is offline   Reply With Quote