View Single Post
Old 17-05-2010, 08:36 AM   #384
NaughtyGT

Car: Sooby B4 - Astina SP parting out
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyKaos View Post
Oh dear that looks like a bad one. I hope everyone is ok.
that would be a miracle seeing as though the 626/MX6 ploughed throuth the side of he Astina

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcs_sp20 View Post
We all done stupid things & regret not concentrating but today the road is so much busier & you have to be alert. Long trips require you to do it in stages & not all in one travel. Could happen to any of us.

Yesterday coming home from work. P plate chick driver in front of me. Boyfriend in car. Comes to intersection. Hesitates. Indicates to go left @ last minute. Pulls out. I pull out behind her. Then. She slows almost to a stop while I'm accelerating. She's gazing over to her right @ a field My horn isn't working so I pull out & pas her to piss her off (finished work & no time for idiots). Boyfriend claps me. Oooooh if I wasn't so tired from work woulda.......em. Hi

Point is. We gotta get our **** together out there on the road. We can't keep saying "Accidents" when it is our fault for being careless. There's an element of responsibility we need to take into careful consideration so CRASHES like this one can be avoided

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
NaughtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote