View Single Post
Old 15-10-2011, 01:36 AM   #1
bikingpro5

Car: protege5
Bikingpro5s build.. now supercharged

in the beginning, the day the car was brought home.

then i decided i wanted something different with my car, where i live we mostly have Honda's, domestic cars and lifted trucks. the Mazda scene here when i started modding the car was really non-existent. Started collecting parts over the winter with the sole purpose to be in the first show of the new in April.

with all the new parts the car was also getting a fresh paint job.

along with the fresh paint, i was getting the rust issues fixed and hopefully taken care of since the car will never see another winter of driving.

about 2 weeks before the show the car was in primer and the time had come for paint. the owner of the shop that we were using decided that we were no longer welcome and i had my car towed to my shop.

so we have 2 weeks till the show, the money has already been spent for the hotel, car trailer and the time booked off. so we decided to make due with what we had and get the car into the show to prove we do not need a fancy shop.

and against all odds with only 3 day old paint we managed to get the car to the show and win the category we were in plus get an award for the paint.

Last edited by bikingpro5; 15-09-2012 at 11:26 AM.
bikingpro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links