View Single Post
Old 15-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #33
Mad Mat
HONEYWELL REPRESENT

Car: 1997 BA Hardtop - Had a 2003 BJii J48 Sport20, and 2x bg SOHC astina hatches
Send a message via MSN to Mad Mat
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG1.8sp View Post
Thanks heaps fellas.
So good news.... I'm alive lol got out of surgery thismorning.
Been out of it since. So yeah kinda our of it... So don't Rly know what I have posted above.
But the pressure from the flight caused quite severe internal bleeding.
Plane had to drop fuel so if could land in Hawaii.
Was put into surgery ASAP to drain the blood out of my abdomen and to seal up wherever I was bleeding from.

Apparently they drained out 1.25 litres of blood out of my abdomed and cleaned out numerous blood clots which had formed. Currently have an open drain hole in my abdomen still... But looking like it's going as well as it could

Can't thank people here enough... Quants has been amazing and paid for everything, and just the nurses hospitality. Such friendly people.

Looks like I will be leaving Hawaii and heading for home on friday.
I am in no rush to return home... Just Aslong as I get there safely.

You people are all amazing... Brings tears to my eyes!
seriously thank you!

Pssshhhht 400th post... Got nothing on me

Holy **** man ur a lucky man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG1.8sp View Post
Lol thanks Ben... You make me laugh.
And yeh apparently quantas' policy was 6 days before I was supposed to fly??
But that's not what we were told. We got told that if we get a clearance letter from the doctor I could fly. So yeh that's why they let me on.
If I knew otherwise there was no chance that I would have stepped onto the plane.

I felt pretty good, walked, ate solid foods, doctor told me I was ok to fly... So I did. Lol.
Caused a pretty big **** fight tho which is kinda cool. Quantas are now getting a reaming as to why I was let on the flight and also big mess with EPA and dumping over half of the 747-400's fuel over te pacific
Haha u made the plane piss its self

But in all seriousness mate.. Enjoy Hawaii relax and we will all be here waiting for u to come home.. Although I think Jess stole ur car for parts :s

1994 323 BG Hatch 2005-2007 Crashed into truck
1991 323 BG Hatch 2007-2008/9 SOLD
2003 BJ SP20 J48 Hatch 2008-2011 Regretfully SOLD
1997 BA I4 Sedan 2012-CURRENT
1985 BF 323 Hatch 2014-2015
SOLD
1989 MX5 2015-2015
Mad Mat is offline   Reply With Quote