View Single Post
Old 14-01-2003, 12:27 PM   #7
mazdaspeed

[color=#000000ost_uid0]HI...rupewrecht... BILL..AND DANIEL... LONG TIME NO SEE!!!
why i selling my astina ?cos i find out the car is not much potential to modify..even i went to the japan in november..i been to a lot of car parts shop even i went to the mazdaspeed shop to look at ...but they only have parts for mx5 ...rx7..or mazda6..etc but not for the astina..and i also have a quote to put a turbo on my astina..but it cos me about $7000-8000..but a lot of ppl say..it waste money..so i decide to sell it..to change a turbo car...btw...what you guy think??keep it or sell it...
thank you for you to post my pic ...rupewrecht....very thank!!

the extractors is custom made by HI-tech it is very good for the mid range in 3rd gear..i beat the sp 20..with that..and also i been dyno for my car i got 65kw at the wheel...and it cost me $550 plus fitted..if you like u can go to rev-zone in nunawading..and ask for terry he might be help you....
i been test driver the mazda6 ..but i be bit disappointed..for the car..it is not that fast...but if you like the luxury it is very good but if the turbo mazda 6 will come this is another story...i will take that...
my next car is WRX MY03...or..S15..[/colorost_uid0]
mazdaspeed is offline   Reply With Quote