View Single Post
Old 22-07-2004, 09:02 PM   #149
platypus
living in the past man

Car: Subaru Outback 2.0 turbo
Send a message via MSN to platypus
precisely

i've been chasing up some stuff with him, as he also has "nismo" caps - which only suit the N15 pulsar... anyway, it was looking v. similar to the BA and BG caps... no luck, it could have been similar to the MX-5 cap, but one with out a car to test, it was gonna be a mad chase....

so on that i've been trying to get a refund, and keep getting the answer i'm busy, i'll call you back, can you call me back, in the end, i just said we have a legal case against him, and you have 3 choices.. repair, which isn't gonan happen, replace, which you havn't been able to do, which leaves us at refund... please give me your address, and i'll return the goods to you, and we i can get teh money off you, to be met with a click...

(ok i didn't put it so blatantly... but you get my idea) - i think i've now spent a further $30 in phone calls trying to chase this guy too... so guys i have been trying i'm sorry your out, don't forget i'm out too...

we have full legal over it, but in all seriousness i think it best we just try and flog em off to BJ owners... this way we can at least get some money back, and then split the payment amongst the others... i suppose that KN and KQ lasers could take em too