View Single Post
Old 31-10-2002, 09:56 AM   #18
CityEnd

Car: .
[color=#000000ost_uid0]hahahaha yay!
I can finally share my stories...

I've got 4... =)

1st) me, my mate and a girl where gonna go out.... my mate jumps into the front seat and closes the door.. the girl walks around to the driver side and waits 4 me.. i open the door and she trys to enter.. I jokingly say "what? u wanna drive do u?", she replies "no... Si(my mate) closed the door on me so i couldn't get it.. so I was gonna hop in on yourside..."
"um.. it's a 4 door?"

2nd) me and another mate went to pick up his sis from her friend house... she comes out.... knowing full well it's not my mates cars, so it's pretty logical that the front seats r taken(driver n passenger). she opens the front door.... my mates goes "what do u want?"
she replies "let me in.."
"use the rear door..."

3rd) 2 girls at the front door waiting to get in.. i over hear their conversation...
"I'm gonna sit in the front"
"i don't care.. i still got to get in u know..."
the first girl gives the 2nd girl a weird look...
then the 2nd girl realies that it's a 4 door.... so funny, should have seen her face.. it was like a light blub lit up above her head...
I chuckled as i hopped in.. pretended i didn't hear.. =)

4th) going out, meeting in front of a friends house... we decided to take just 1 car... so 2 girls get out of the other car and proceed to enter my car, one girl opens the front door and folds the seat forward... hm... she was then stopped by the 2nd girl.....

well that's it from me =)[/colorost_uid0]
CityEnd is offline   Reply With Quote