shifters
Price : $167 AUD + shipping (approx)

Knobs :
Price $109-$128 AUD + shipping (approx)

*UPDATE*

THE DETAILS

will fit BG - BJ models

all are interchangable ... i know this because i have a BJ Shifter in my BG

i will try to get a price for you as soon as possible. The price will be plus postage. if everyoone pays me the money i will transfer straight from my paypal account and the items will be posted straight to my place (cheaper). i will then break everything up and post it off either straight to your door or can post them in groups to someone in your city and you can pick up from there and organise your own group fitting days etc.

this is a good chance for us to get high qaulity items at a cheaper than usual price, and possibly poersonalised for the club too

and please note ... if we get hit by customs on the way in (possible but not likely!) i will be spliting the bill amongst the group buyers (including me)

getting back to basics, what is on offer here is a shortshifter and wieghted knob.

THE SHIFTER

The shortshifter, as the name suggests reduces the throw required to change gear, hence reducing the time it takes to change, reducing your overall times.

THE KNOB

The weighted knob has been developed to help with the shifting of gears. the shifter will still work fine without the knob, the knob simply aids the transfer from one gear to another ... at this stage we may also be able to get a small logo (club or otherwise) engraved on to the top

THE BUSHINGS

kartboy bushing ... dont need em ... deleted

there has already been successful group buys in the past with these shifters with no problems (cept from gav who is now known as the whinging pom )

if anyone has any questions or wnats to correct / add to what i have said now is the time or may you forever hold your piece.

Life would be straight without twisties STOCK AS A ROCKET!

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!

Last edited by Rupewrecht; 04-05-2005 at 11:20 AM.
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links