View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 10:04 AM   #1
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

Car: BG SP
Send a message via MSN to Nate
ASTINAGT.com stickers round IV

ok guys we will run this like a normal group buy. i will get exact prices on wednesday but you can say around $25 + postage. the stickers will be normal windscreen size and will be the NEW LOGO (even tho i think the old one looks better on the car ). Stickers will be available with 'astina' in white or crome. Please copy the list and add your name, the number and colour of each you want:

1. Nate (White x2)

NB - i am doing this for the club and will not be making any money out of it, and will be using, my time, fuel, ect ... so please be patient! i will try to get this done as quickly as possible. stickers have gone walk abouts in the mail before. i will not be held responsible if your sticker doesnt arrive. Brisbane people can pick them up. The list will close noon monday (15th) next week

Life would be straight without twisties STOCK AS A ROCKET!

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!

Last edited by Nate; 08-08-2005 at 11:33 AM.
Sponsored Links