View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #22
Rupewrecht
Administrator

Car: AZ-1, Astina Hardtop Turbo, BJ Protege, Beetle
So this happened.

...and that makes Astina #5.

Automatic trans and dead engine fail, but otherwise this is a treasure trove of great parts. JDM front lip, Mazdaspeed/KYB adjustable shocks, Mazdaspeed/Eibach springs, Whiteline rear swaybar, Whiteline strut brace, plus a heap of other little stuff that'll sort out the The Substitute. Oh, and a custom exhaust...but not so sure i want a loud exhaust on this one.

And as of yesterday, the grey one has the following from the burgundy one - MS shocks and springs, Whiteline swaybar, camber bolts, rear tail light....and a ****ty 'that looks pretty close' front end wheel alignment (which isn't close enough!)

I was going to replace the door mirrors...but i'm just going to swap the whole door as the door glass is actually scratched on the outside. The burgundy one has good tint and good glass.

Interestingly, even though they're the same era/series of BA (F1), the grey one doesn't have ABS but the burgundy one does. Weird.

Going to get a cost to sway the rear window from #5 to The Substitute as i CBF removing the tint.

jdmparts.rupewrecht.com
Sourcing your not-quite-overnight parts from Japan

WRECHT--|--SLOWTEGE--|--BEETLE--|--SUBSTITUTE--|--AZ-1

Rupewrecht is offline   Reply With Quote