View Single Post
Old 13-09-2005, 02:08 PM   #16
dfvadr

Car: ss , sp20 , 94ba
i think the only way any-one will sit up an pay attention is if everybody in australia stood down for a week , if you had sickies , holidays or sumthing take them , as 4 me i would loss a weeks business income but i think petrol companys an the government would b begging us after a couple off days , so there for they would act , but everyone has too hold hands on this
as 4 ns ect add a week to the end off your loan no big deal but think how much the government an oil companys stand to lose , i think aweeks pay would be worth making this country act for the people not there pockets
my 2cents worth
ps remember when the truyckies stopped the country a few years age by blocking all the hwy,s they got what they wanted , so imagine the whole country standing still the government could not lose that much in taxes or backlash they would have to act
- 18"ame's
- custom interior
- kenwood head unit , pioneer speakers driven by 800 watt amp , kicker subs driven by 1000 watt amps each sub [135.2db at supernats], two 1th caps 4 tv screens dvd player
- xbox
- airbag suspension with gas strut towers
- custom plates an airbrushing on bonnet
dfvadr is offline   Reply With Quote