View Single Post
Old 15-09-2005, 01:50 PM   #17
Tublade
AstinaGT Regular

Car: 2005 Subaru Liberty GT
I work for a fuel company, and if this did happen and no one got fuel on that day, it wouldn't make any impact what so ever, the company's would just jack the price of fuel around those dates cos they all no that people would just fill up there cars either before or after that date, you can't really live with out your car so you'll have to start to put fuel in it some day or another.
It just sucks cos I work on the console and I get so much abuse from every Tom, Dick, and Harry, about the price of fuel and that its our fault that it goes up, we have no say in the matter, we just go there and do our job to earn as much as we can to pay for fuel at no discount to everyone else peolpe think cos you work at a servo you get special consideration from everyone else which is bull.
People don't relise that the only people that would suffer from that day would be small family owned business's that rely on people coming in filling up, and buying stuff from the shop.
Just to let you know our price at work for fuel is 122.4 for ULP, and the buying price per liter is 121.9 so there really isn't much in between what we are paying at the bowsers and what the company's are paying for.

http://www.astinagt.com/forums/vbgar...do=view&id=577
Tublade is offline   Reply With Quote