View Single Post
Old 29-01-2006, 11:53 AM   #4
GrT

Thanks guys,

yea the tely is an 85... the 83 626 is the short nosed one (i think) so it would look a lot like a tely, which have the shorter nose than a 626.

Father used to work at a mazda dealer when i was really little... so i've grown up drooling over mazdas (30x's, 'stinas and mx5's mainly) family hasnt ever had a mazda during my life except the tely(which isnt a real mazda... povo pack ford.... with some mazda bits! lol), which i pried the keys to from dad about 2 years ago.

Yea did the 6x9 thing in the telstar, looking at 6.5's in the doors.... Priced a set of 2 ohm infinity splits, that i think would do quite nicely in the front.
will initially just use my current sub (10" pioneer in a badly designed, store bought ported box).

I've learnt the hard way to research heavily before doing anything, just off the sub, I paid through the nose for the box (cheapest price around here still) and then i found out a sealed box would have been cheaper.. and sounded better (compared to a dodge job ported).

Considering going down to the auctions, ofcourse firstly to scope it out, then eventually to buy.

just love the look of the BA, i was about 7 when they came out, and dad brought one home one night... i think that was the beginning lol.

Any things on the BA to watch out for in particular?

gotta love how jap cars dont have the hood lining start to hit ya on the head when the car hits 10 years old!! hehe.

cheers.
GrT is offline   Reply With Quote