Thread: Hammo's SP20
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #67
Hammo

Car: 03 Sp20
So time for an update...

Well after getting some blacked out headlights from Q2CDIS ive had to fix up the lenses on both lights only to find that the left one was leaking water, so I pulled it apart and fixed it. I then had to find a place which could plastic weld the broken tab on the right headlight back on, got that fixed for a small fee of $55. Have adjusted the headlights, whilst adjusting I found that there were some small crows feet like cracks but square on the inside of the left lens but they are only visible when its dark and the lights are on so these headlights from Q2CDIS might be temporary, if I decide to to a projector conversion on my original headlights.

I have autoexe copy front grill from ebay and a lower front grille waiting for me at a Mazda dealership close to work, Mazda themselves have stuffed up when getting the part so i have to wait abit, good thing with it though I get a discount on top of trade price . Its $64 retail and $54 trade. The plan with those is to try and do what Orion done with his which looks really sweet, and wrap the grill in CF vinyl to match the eyelids, better to hack up a copy grill then a genuine one i think.

I have also booked my car in to get the front and rear bumpers fixed and fully resprayed so hopefully after that ill be getting my suby lip and putting that on the front.

Bought some JDM tail lights + Autoexe covers from rupe, waiting for them to come, will be putting them on since my taillights have decide to collect water and grow a small forest of moss which looks yuckk...

Sometime soon I would like to get a rear sway bar, upgrade the front strut bar and get a rear strut bar.

Done these mirror covers a few weeks ago when i was bored lol

Hammo is offline   Reply With Quote