View Single Post
Old 29-10-2015, 03:08 AM   #1
ghetto3

Car: 97 ba 1.8 323
ba hatch part out +extras

Hey i have progressed onto an mx5 and have decided to part out my 97 ba hatch.
All panels are straight with good noble green paint however the main parts im looking to pass on are a g5mo1 lsd gearbox with shafts to match and lightly used exedy heavy duty clutch and lightened/ balanced standard flywheel, came from a lazer lynx.
Mazdaspeed a spec sideskirts, one plastidipped black the other in silver sanded back ready for paint.
Jdm rain rails.
Whiteline rear sway bar
Full exhaust with hurricane headers 200 cell cat and good condition fujitsubo legalis catback.
I also have a pair of very good condition mazdaspeed sport seats (black with gradation inset) with brackets to suit ba. Looking for $500 per seat negotiable.
Set of 16/7 + 16/8+35 mso1f forged mazdaspeed wheels 5 stud with vgc federal evo 595 tyres $400 negotiable.
Everything else is best offer and will go radically cheap.

The shiny gbox

A dodge pic showing sideskirts and rims

The drivers' seat is in excellent condition with no tears, crushing or wear to the fabric. Perhaps one of the best you may find of these discontinued mazdaspeed seats. They are the earlier type with the ms logo embroidering.

The passenger seat has a small repair on the right bolster, almost unoticable. Also a tiny cigarette burn otherwise no tears, crushing or wear. Arrows highlight the afformentioned 'character' on this seat. Again all prices are quite negotiable and i may be able to deliver them if you are within 3hrs approx drive of ballina nsw.

Cheers.

Last edited by ghetto3; 29-10-2015 at 09:29 PM. Reason: lame photos added
ghetto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links