View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #12
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
nice. Memory's nothing beats the 3 door either. I always laughed at how a convert 5 door hatch use to beat a friends Tx3 4WD. But he babied his Box. It lasted forever I think it was due to the clutch my self more so then anything else. As long as you weren't in a high gear or drop it the clutch never slipped. 6-9 years of thrashing around the hood - handed down from bro to bro to Cuzin to me to fix and sell back to Bro and then Impound - released - then sold and then to one day in Penrith we found it in Penrith Panthers.

I have a massive soft spot for Tx3's especially this shape. Soon as I see one I think piece and needle valve and then I think Gemini on blocks bro and then I think about the BP conversion and then it just brings back all them good times.

Evilst that things the white one all it needs is dropped more ROH rims oh yeah I can feel 1996 all over again and dark tints the full defect 15% bro.
I think my fav feature was the rear spoiler - Don't try and drag anyone on maccers trays or blades using it as hang on either, it don't end well especially if he packs in the front row.

Can't wait to see this get going. I hope you do a bit better colour co-ordination or at least make less silly looking.
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote