View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #225
mattylagana

Car: Ba 323 Astina hatch V6
Its been a little while since i last updated my thread so i thought id update it now, hope you guys will enjoy a picture overload, I got myself some new rims not the best of the set :$, here is a pic of it mounted to the car
I also upgraded my brakes all round to slotted rotors with qfm hpx pads, quite happy with them although their not going to put me through the windscreen anytime soon
and also upgraded my wheel studs,
bit rusty as car hasn't moved in a little while, also for anyone that wants to run the rx8 wheels take not of my 20 mm spacers, you dont need that much space but that was the only thing i found available at the time and it works best for me, Then i decided it was time for another exhaust mod, so i deleted the resi and put that apexi box i had laying around on, not a bad note for anyone that likes a cranky tone
Im posting this in lots cause 30 mins ago i had all my post in one bulk lot when my browser **** itself an i lost it all
>97' V6 MAZDA 323 S3|Sunroof|18"x8" RX8 rims|Custom Cold air intake|klze headers, 100cpi cat, resi delete, Apexi back box|Top Gun Leads/NGK Platinum Iridium plugs|Soundstream Sound|Lowered on yellow speeds|Whiteline heavy duty swaybar|cusco front strutty|momo steering|short shifter|Lantis door sills|
This is my girl sxc isn't she? http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18139

Last edited by mattylagana; 12-11-2012 at 12:44 PM.
mattylagana is offline   Reply With Quote