View Single Post
Old 16-08-2007, 01:21 PM   #26
KittyKatSmack
Banned

Car: Mazda
Home safe and sound back in Canberra.

I want to add my kudos to a fantastic meet!
Cosmo is the champion breakfast organiser!
BBQ was great too.
I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with everyone, I miss you guys so much!!

Melbourne was awesome to visit.
Must mention Cafe Beelzebub in Collingwood as a fantasmagorical place to eat scrumptious food. The owner was great company and I enjoyed my brekky stack. The glutton's breakfast was amazing to look at!
Plenty of food for a very reasonable price - so if you're looking for a friendly place that's a little bit different, I recommend it.

Shopping was lots of fun in Collingwood too with purchases made for Aaron at Essential Man, and purchases made for me at Table Eight.
The red dress I bought for the huge price of $14.95 was a hit when Rupewrecht and I crashed the geek gala dinner at the Melbourne Conference Centre. I think I was the only female wearing non-black and the knee high boots I bought from Wittner for $50 completed the look. I think it was obvious we shouldn't have been there but we enjoyed ourselves anyway.

Max Brenner......
What can I say but OMG!!
Dogo & Ms Dogo joined us for a unique experience at chocolate heaven!!
The hug mug made it home safe and sound, and our housemates want some now too!

I have to say I enjoyed our trip to Melbourne so much, seeing you guys is always a treat and I want to thank all of you that went out of your way to meet up with us and spend time with us.
I really appreciate it very much, and I hope to see you all at Albury in November
http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8256
No excuses, we have a cabin and we aren't afraid to share it!!!
:P
KittyKatSmack is offline   Reply With Quote