View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 11:37 AM   #422
NaughtyGT

Car: Sooby B4 - Astina SP parting out
um..................liquid injection is only $500 more than vapour. I was given bullsh1t information from a-hole here where I live & also from another. Been like this for years too btw.....how do these nobs stay in business

Anyway, confirmed it all with installer who uses LPG warehouse gear (JTG installs), the "ants pants" of LPI "untuned" can expect about 15wkw more power than with petrol / "tuned" up to 30 economy near that of fuel & capable of higher CR's than fuel too

Only downside with the LPI is I have to use the piddly donut tank so, alot of visits to the servo unfortunately.

Fark there's alot to learn/know.......when I explained I am running aftermarket ECU & trigger wheels etc, he then confirmed it can be run via direct LPI, not duel-fuel bullsh1t!

Not much booking time necessary either! Only a week or two! I thought it would be months, so this is one huge plus.......

Again, until I get the turbo header & gear from OS, I can't do alot of the technical stuff. But when suspension & front-end gear turn up, @ least I can do the undercarriage.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by NaughtyGT; 02-12-2011 at 12:32 PM.
NaughtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote