View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #426
NaughtyGT

Car: Sooby B4 - Astina SP parting out
sheesh! Tryin to stay up with this LPI stuff.......

The JTG system uses it's own injectors that come with the kits. This means I don't have to fork out for LS2 COP injectors or even run EFI @ all, due to dedicated LPI set up. Just wish I didn't need to use the pidly donut where my spare should be but apparently this has the necessary pump needed.

Anyway, spoke guy in charge this morn & he's keen to have the car as soon as I get it all together, up to fitting the VEMS ECU & harness, then shop takes over. Cart comes home on all fours

Found couple of OEM suppliers in UK US for all the tidly OEM suspension parts like, ball joints, idler arm bushings, Strut boots & bump stops, boot rubber, draglink & tie rod assemblies, expansion tank cap, thermostat & other tid bits......all the pita stuff including the rear flex plate (driveshaft donut) for 1/3rd cost it is here &....heavily discounted expedited freight on most so hopefully gets here round same time as the springs. Bilsteins arrived yesterday

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by NaughtyGT; 07-12-2011 at 03:20 PM.
NaughtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote