View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 12:07 PM   #94
marcs_sp20

Car: 2002 Mazda Astina SP20 2006 Mazda 6 GY Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicaboo View Post
Good news apart from the revs dropping. That might be just Idle Control thing not plugged in or it having to work excessively hard cause the idle is set too low...?

There are 2 thoughts as to running in your new Cylinder: the traditional piss fart around way, or the kick it in the guts from day one theory. I'll let you worry about that...

Too bad only 2 gits contributed to your plight, and now things are made even harder with your work situation... Seriously, if anyone else tells me how they got back $2k in tax rebate I'm gonna spit the dummy.
Gav.
I have to go back again this afternoon and geta full invoice printed out for me (wasnt done when i went round yesterday afternoon). I have left the bloke in the service dept know of the situation so its going back into the workshops when i get there... I hope its only something small, cause i really cant live without a car anymore due to work crap...

Hahaha I have been taking option 1 I know how to run in engines, so this aint a big hassle. lmao I actually got beeped at this morning for being too slow .

I thank the blokes that helped me out ( u know who u are ), and it really did help out I have a few interviews next week so hoping for the best, as the saying goes, the only way is up