View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
Orion
SP20 Member!

Car: Mazda SP20 sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
Very nice, where and when do we order?
I will be getting an 'Aggresive Auto Culture' (AAC) email address sometime this week. This will give everyone direct contact with me and will also be something that Noah will be able to monitor as well.

A bit more information about this batch of brackets. Noah is out of the States at the moment and will be back on Wednesday. He has a box of brackets with my name on it, which he will be sending out immediately. I am hopeful that they will arrive in Brisbane before Xmas, but I cannot guarantee this.

If they arrive before Xmas, then I will be able to send them out on the Tuesday (27th December) and I imagine that they would arrive at people's doorsteps in the first week of the New Year. I might be able to arrange something with local (South-East Queensland) members over the Xmas / New Year break.

To order, just post in this thread or contact me via PM. Payment will be via bank transfer and I will supply details via PM.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Darryl.

Exhaust: Autoexe headers; Custom midpipe; Racing Beat catback
Engine: AWR mounts; Twiggy cams; Custom CAI; RR Racing UDP; Mishimoto rad
EMS: Microtech LT-10; J&S Safeguard;
Gearbox: MSP LSD; Fidanza flywheel; 5th gear
Rims/Suspension: MX-5 rims; Tokico Illuminas; Eibach Pro-kit; Progress RSB; AutoExe STB
Exterior: MSP front lip & rear spoiler; Matt V headlights; AutoExe grill; EDM tails
Interior: JVC AVX-77; Autometer gauges; DaveBs; B&M shifter
Projects to come: Engine rebuild
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote