View Single Post
Old 16-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #107
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

Car: 1996 BA Hatch & 2005 RX8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfamilia View Post
mate im all about facts. anyone who owns a familia and is wanting to buy mine will see the factory compliance plates are screwed on and not rivet on. only plates in australia are riveted. lol im not mouthing off, im responding to the bull**** claims of converting a front wheel drive to 4wd. anyone who actually knows about these cars knows its impossible. i didn't come on here to advertise, regardless of my posts., i've came here to respond to the myths made up. i am not ranting., i sit here showing the truth by posting up pics, explaining everything that people don't understand, anyone who truly knows about imports and knows about familias will definitely agree with me, but i guess you lot don't have any familias otherwise someone here would prove me wrong about the compliance plate thing. i have two other familias as well, if you want i can post the compliance plate photos for them as well backing my claims. this kinda reminds me of the kkk. you know the hill-billies clans that only accept whats said in there tribes. no freedom of speech, no facts, if this was a 100 years ago and i was talking about electricity, you lot would of claimed im a witch.

i only provide truth & facts. don't disregard me as some time-wasting ranter., everyone has asked questions and i've answered them correctly. if we where in a court of law every single fact would be meet. if you think im selling a dodgy numbered car, why would i offer a police inspection, why would i say take me to the nrma to verify the body & numbers are original. ??? if you can't believe in the truth and facts. then there is nothing more i can do for you.
nothing is impossible mate..
wait a few months (early next year) and u will c my BA being converted to 4wd...

haha also a few more things
1 learn to not double post
2 good on you for assymilating your self more and more with rodger the dodger cordia every passing seccond.
3 i have been on here 2 and a bit years and i have never heard of u up untill few days ago, and since i heard of flyblown since he joined, going by ur screwy logic i beleive him over u
4 learn to read whole posts, he told u how he gets the vin numbers...
5 ur candy red familia has the plate screwed on cus it was REPAINTED and the dodgy painters didnt bother to rivet it back on..
6 im pretty sure u said on here u r just trying to sell ur car...
7 way to estimate the power... LOL it cannot be compared car to car.. ur mate can have double the power, if your gear, tyres (compound and or width) ur cars anti-squat, and ur final drives are even slightly different then u cant compare power..
8 the gtx had 117 kw stock at the fly not 134 (that wasnt even the gtr, it had 154, i have absolutly no idea where u got that number from)
9 seriusly man stop flaming ppl, i get it u love ur car, but take some dam criticisam like a man..

Last edited by 70NYD; 16-04-2010 at 03:56 PM.
70NYD is offline   Reply With Quote