View Single Post
Old 30-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #40
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
It's a Classic and Nice people drive VW's (classics- Karman ghia's - bettles and split window Combi's )
Never defeacted - Trust me on this. I'm not posting something about my evil Combi days. or Hippie days either. (drugs were good back then and safe)

Well I've been thinking about a new car.

Problem is Two things

1 - I Don't like anything post 1995 unless it's something that don't need anything. EG AMG E55 estate etc.

2 - I can fix anything - yet new cars don't make it easy and I'm getting to OLD ( yeah even at a young age ) But mainly BUSTED to do most of the work. Yet of course as we all know you can't trust anyone with your car.

This leaves me with - I get something that does it all
Biggest problem they don't make such a car or at least - reliable and affordable.

So for me - I need a Wagon or similar to carry Bikes ( I hate bike racks)
Needs reasonable POKE- EG must kick a taxis' arse day in day out by 10 car lengths.

AUTOMAJIC. - I'm too ****ed now to use a clutch daily. I'm so lazy in traffic I sometimes leave it in 1st all the way to 65km/h to the next traffic lights.

So I've found 2nd hand
CALDINA - STEAGA - (all RB's ) VE BERLINA (V8 only will apply)
thought about Legnum but it's mitsubishi. V70's and V70 R

But there is another side for me. I have too many car anyway.
Might make the Lexus a Daily.

Yet I think hmm for the price a new Gs250 yeah it's only a 250 but my job is moving and having to drive down the M5 every day. the economy with luxury ?

But then I realised hmm Last of the V8 GS's with the 8 speed box.

Or I could push my boss for a fleet car.

but I don't think I could depart with the wagon.

Even thought about Auto conversion and back to total merchanical standard.
We will see but.
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote