View Single Post
Old 13-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #38
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
Quote:
Originally Posted by project.r.racing View Post
As much as he may not like Astinas. I think he is spot on the money. I don't agree on a few things. But he's growen up with all these cars and knows what they were like when they 1st arrived.
It's not just growing up with them it's - well - when I was a used car salesman - trying to move a BA when they were just getting on the market in 98 -99 . Oh my GOD, Headache. BG's EASY as. BA's now you can move hatch with ease.

If you took the THEY ALL SUCK - personally - Don't its was Joke in a way. Come - ON I had a BA V6 HT.
Still the only car of mazda we have had in the family to make so much controversy. I mean that my Family is a little car mad in some ways. How many 60 Plus year old parents let there Son - Drop a car on eibachs - springs - new bigger wheels - and say do an exhuast on it? m because it's got no Guts.

Does your Asian mother - Who drives it comes back saying it's GOT NO BALLS going up a hill in regard to her old 626 Station Wagon?

Every car I've boguht home or had. It's only when my family drive them or look at them notice differnet things.

Like My mother does not like the BIG BUM of the BA hatch or BG hatch. - why - It makes parking harder- ( note she could park the BA HT better then anyone else even me ! )
She loved the BJ -1 I had for 2 weeks just said it's little gutless being the 1.6L with auto?

Take it from me It's when you drive them too and from work daily and if you treat them like your own - for me it's Redline at least every set of lights into 2nd gear.

For me. I love mazdas but every car maker MAKES DUDs.
Or for that matter they dont' make perfect cars. You can't -please everyone.
If anyone of you drove a car Iv'e owned 626 - Mx-6's - TX-5's Mx-5s FB RX-7, R33 - Honda vector 5 cylinder ?
Honda legend coupe - list goes own. Owned most more then 6 months or longer.
For me as an example you would think I'd love Mx-6's but I don't like totally the 2nd genration. It has it's own problems.

If you asked me any car to rank it, I can give you the new reason the 2nd hand reason and why it might be peice of ****.
Take this with you. People who know me ask me what do I recommend.
I always say Corrolla- But note this I would not be seen driving one. I do not like them. Do not rate them but recommend them.
Think about it.
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote