View Single Post
Old 15-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
-dc-

Car: BA Hatch
FS: [NSW] ** Parts Clearout! **

hey guys,

I'm moving next week and really wanna get rid of some of my excess parts from my house so I dont have to lug it all over to the new place. if theres anything you want please pm or post, or make me a reasonable offer. Some of the parts were still around the house from my bro's old BG.

1. Pair of BG Pillar moulds, pics show that they both have one broken tab on each but other than that they are in good condition, could do with a paint though. (will not seperate unless two people are interested and want one each) $80 pair

BA Astina Dash, I bought a spare to for while I was working on a custom one but never used it. come with clock, and buttons, also has dash light dimmer still in it. $40

3. BA astina gauge cluster reading 137774 in perfect condition, I can sell with clear cover if needed although has a few marks on it. I was going to put it in my car but kept the original one $80

4. BG Sedan Front bumper, pretty good condition only a small crack on the bottom, shown in 2nd pic. $250

5. Bg Sedan Grill and trims to go under headlights with metal Mazda badge $50

6. Various Parts - including BG Gauge cluster surround, brand new never fitted $20, BA Astina hatch fuel flap $15 other parts shoot me an offer.

Im happy to post anywhere, postage to be paid by buyer.

MORE PARTS FOR SALE!!! Have a look!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!!

Last edited by -dc-; 15-03-2010 at 09:55 AM.
-dc- is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links