View Single Post
Old 19-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #128
Lunchbox#bg

Car: Mazda Jspec 323 Sedan
Send a message via MSN to Lunchbox#bg
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
This is what the a facelifted JDM BG8S (july 91) used to look like.
I know it a hatch but the were still very similar to the sedan.

i hate to be rude as i hate dodgy people but the jap bg sedans NEVER apart from the Infini came with a Lip over bonnet like the hatch the fellas GTx sedan has the S2 Sedan Grille (i have one on mine) Also Note the Ausie Spec BGs had the seatbelts attatched to the Seat not the exhaust Tunnel i have noticed they are attatched also the Floor indicates it is infact a GTx (note the drivers iner seat rail height after comparing to my FWD bg the rail sits higher up in the awd gtx) again im sorry for being rude but believe me i sussed this car out anc compaired it to my brochure and my BG and another jap bg the colour in the door jams is a tad lighter than the ozzy grey also the push button climate control only came in late bg sedans and the GTX / Grande (i think thats the luxo one) you cant just fit it to a australian bg you need to change the entire front chassis loom....

it is a GTX Sedan.... the other way to tell is ask him to pull the doorcards off and photo the inside of the door - no intrusion bar = jap

the only reason i know all this stuff is because apart from putting all the jap goodies in my aus bg i used to work for a mazda wrecker that up untill a few years ago imported Capellas and Familias and festivas lasers etc and have spent great amounts of time in that yard farting around hahaha

so thats that it is a jap GTX

BUT

the seller really needs to grow up you cant just join a forum try to hock a car off abuse people and try and be a keyboard warrior and expect everyone to like you who do you think you are mr roger cordia that and i personally would not buy this one yes its clean but its been molestered...

http://www.astinagt.com/forums/vbgar...do=view&id=678
Full Upto date mod list 03/09/06 and photos click above link
Lunchbox#bg is offline   Reply With Quote