View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 04:52 PM   #5
Mr.Obsessed

Car: 323F KLZE
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbatman
Glad to hear its in
BTW whoever said the Millenia manifold was lower than the straight neck??
My experience showed me that you shouldn’t believe everything what ppl say on the net there are some retards that don't know what they talk about.. I also bought the curved neck so me and my friend we F... around with it for no reason on his car... just waste of money and time... and performance?

I filled my engine mounts with this product

http://www.henkel-lim.dk/dk/productDetail.php?recid=367

The black one and the engine is rock solid.. IT WORKS. Just to be shore that it doesn’t bang on internals in the back of the car.

I also was scared that the bonnet would not close (heard it on the forums) it closed with NO problems there is like 1.5-2 centimetres to the rod that goes over the engine to the shocks.. I forgot what its called in English ...
I was so tired last night worked for 9 hours straight so the last thing i thought about was taking the pictures I will take some in short time don't worry

I began on electric also connected most sensors. Just curious what did ppl do with the EGR stuff? The sensor and the pipe that goes to the back header it does not exists on ZE its something to do with recirculation to lower emissions right.. so can I pass emissions test without it?
Mr.Obsessed is offline   Reply With Quote