View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 08:07 AM   #9
Mr.Obsessed

Car: 323F KLZE
Sorry but no. This is Old-Old discussion that has taken place several times on mx6.com and probetalk.com. With no result at the end. I personally think the difference is in software manual/auto. Maybe we are all right.. who knows only Mazda does. We are all guessing. The thing I know that some dude from mx3.com build high revving ZE and had problems with curved neck so better flow dunno... But the differences are so small even if there are some it’s irrelevant even to discuss this

For ppl waiting on the pics I will take some when I go back to the garage to finish work around exhaust, bore holes and fit axles etc. That will be friday hope to fire it up that day

For now here are some pics i took during the swap

Japanese extern disty

Rebuild euro disty with headers

Performance headers (There was problems when installing... front header should not be munted when dropping the engine in the car)

Old tired engine it looks so small and sad compared to ZE

There is a big hole in my car

Modified pulley to overcome space probs... sorry for the quality i had makro acivated on my cam lol

Difference between the 2 mx3 vs ZE. ZE's pulley bangs against the pump/container.

A little adjustment here on the pump.. it must be bent a bit and it slides in no problems.. 15 sec. job.

Thats all for now

Last edited by Mr.Obsessed; 05-09-2006 at 08:55 AM.
Mr.Obsessed is offline   Reply With Quote