View Single Post
Old 16-04-2010, 02:31 AM   #91
mrfamilia

Car: familia
[QUOTE=Flyblown;232640]DEAR mrfamilia,
If you read my posts about your car you will find that I have not ever said anything actually bad about your car
...blah blah blah]

look are you like 18 or something, cause you have been registered to this site for less than a month. where i have been registered to astinagt for 5 years. no offence buddy but trying to say your a trusted source actually seems like a bit of a joke. as far as i know i generally trust the people i know the longest. e.g. the opinions of people who have been registered for longer than one month.

i do give you this, you do know alot about import rules and regulations, i won't deny you do have some inside information in regards to dotars. however so do i, i've been doing this for over 10 years, and i've been a member for over 5 years. im not trying to start anything here. i respect you but i merely want to point out the facts.

please explain how on earth you manage to get access to mazdas japan database of vin/chassis numbers. because the only way i've managed to get parts for my familia's over the years is to have a mazda contact in japan who emails me with part numbers and information as mazda australia don't have access to vin/chassis/part numbers at all. and when i spoke to the mazda dealer via email, she assured me that this part/chassis information is kept under lock and key so basically short from imagining you speak japanese and went over to japan, broke into mazda and stole there database. i really don't know how you have more privilege information over the rta and vicroads who have to do massive security vin checks prior to issuing any australian vin number for registration, so seriously please explain.

i mean your telling me that vicroads inspection unit and the rta vehicle identification unit who contacts mazda in japan to verify that when the vehicle left japan that it wasn't stolen from japan. and that the original vin/chassis number is the correct one with all the relevant information. also don't forget dotars who when issue a import approval to bring the car in australia need to also verify that this car is a 1995 and the original chassis information is correct.

because there was cases where import dealers back in the early 1990's where stealing vehicles in japan then deporting them off to australia and getting them registered here, but vicroads had a crackdown on this and since have verified all overseas chassis information. please tell me how you honestly know that your more accurate over what my rego label and rego papers state. because if you are in fact correct, i would be misleading people and i wouldn't want to do that, but right now i honestly believe in the people of vicroads and the rta as they deal with imports and other cars with id information everyday and also have instruments/information privileged to them to access overseas information to any vehicle

in no way am i making this personal but im only attempting to get my facts straight with you.

Last edited by mrfamilia; 16-04-2010 at 02:36 AM.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote