View Single Post
Old 20-04-2013, 11:40 AM   #189
HAIGHIE

Car: 99, BJ 323 astina hatch
nar man using my current FP block just got to sus out the damage hopefully its not to bad and hasn't wrecked everything so i can't use this motor. ( i wanna keep engine numbers) and i like the way the FP's rev. yer i will be looking for like maybe a 7200 limiter max with this motor under boost.

i will be getting the hole engine balanced and finely machined by a bloke i know who's very experienced with this **** but works for him self now only to make a little spending money as he's retired well semi lol, but yer he's very cheap

but yes the heads will flow there easily but it's better to have them flow alot better so you don;t have to strain the motor of all its got to make what you want better to have it flowing a **** load so you can make easy power on not much

and yes azz hahah 121 valves lol i can't wait to pull the head off one at work so i can compair lol bet you they are lol. actually there probly bigger then ours lol.

now here i got making a shopping list don't really wanna see the price in total :/

hopefully it the car will be quick .... fingers crossed

HAIGHIE is offline   Reply With Quote