Thread: Ghe770
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2013, 01:11 AM   #1
ghetto3

Car: 97 ba 1.8 323
Ghe770

I purchased this 97 bp ba early in 2011 to play spanners once again.
Previous projects including another ba, 76 toyota crown with 7mgte, triple dellorto'd uc torana, hj kingy, etc,etc.

The mods started with a whiteline swaybar and a set of bc coilovers and a set of ms01rs'.

Some of the pics are broken but the current posts have recent shots.
Currently it's in pieces for the impending throttle body install with spec list as follows:

Stock 95 block
97 head, light port clean up, polished exhuast ports, portmatched intake, exhuast
Three angle valve grind, 0.060" (huge!) shave,
Toda 256 cams, toda cam gears, mazda motorsport SUB buckets (thanks project.r)
Supertech springs/titanium retainers, duropro stem sealsJenvey individual throttle bodies, 40mm trumpets,penny and giles contactless tps
Adaptronic 440 universal select ecu, innovate wideband controller/guage
Davies craig electric water pump, removed air con, power steer removed with desealed customized rack, hurricane headers, braided flex join, catco 300cell(?) cat, fujitsubo catback exhuast (mild steel cuz it hangs low) g5m01 lsd gearbox from lazer linx
Modified engine mounts, battery behind passenger seat (gel non gassing)
Bc coilovers some superpro and whiteline here and there, front strut brace, cusco bottom brace, 16x7/8" mso1fs, 17x8 mso1lms (i'llget that pair of 17x8+30s' you got rupe)

The interior is stripped as...hollowed out dash, autometer guages,gizzmo dual stage recall shiftlight, warning lights for low water etc, cuuuustom loom with wire tuck, courtesy lights gone, custom panel for water pump controller, fuses and relays all stacked, custom clutch reservoir, A spec side skirts, wind deflectors, carbon fibre mirrors, badge deletes...

Lots and lots and lots of mods.
Brouse my albums for a decent understanding!!!

Five stud hubs, dba front slotted discs, standard dba's rear, bendix pads,
Federal 595 evo tyres (they're the sickness). I sometimes run a mazdaspeed fixed back bucket with four point harness, use a mazdaspeed wheel, deiko boss, theres no heater core or any of the underdash vent box thingy, instead relying on glycerine based cleaners, or rainex antifog to control window misting (no more tears baby shampoo works wonders, no seriously try it! Theres a greddy air seperator on the heater core circuit with aeroflow 450 series black braided light weight hose and150 series swivel hose ends on just about everything, Aeroflow fuel pressure reg.#16 an line on electric waterpump, #8 line on the baffled catch can.
My brain hurts.

Enjoy as i refine this ramble.

Last edited by ghetto3; 03-10-2014 at 02:22 AM.
ghetto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links