View Single Post
Old 14-09-2006, 01:29 PM   #19
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Obsessed
You want fast car get one "faster" car from factory and tune it....Im not big fan of sticking big turbos on small engines and boosting it to peaces..KLZE in not eather the perfect candidate for turbo as it has high compression but eunos the 175 engine hp is perfect for turbo..But I did drive some fun turbo cars... In my opinion KLZE conversion gives you power but still a car that you can drive many miles vacation etc. without you worrying if it breaks or anything+ KLZE is the cheapest hp for the money.. Still its "NOT" cheap but by far the cheapest reliable upgrade you can get for our cars.

Watch out where you get the engines there are companies selling "fake" klze's as they are dying breed. They get KLDE engines and stick JDM intake manifold on it.. And remember for every KLZE car that was sold every 5 was an curved neck so there is greater risk that you’ll end up with eunos engine with 175 hp it you order curved neck from start.

That is very true want a fast car buy it but. As for reliablity comes from one thing CASH. why becasue it's about maintance, even a new car can become unreliable after 5 years due to thigns breaking etc. This is why Most reliable car has had everything changed everything fixed everything done.
My Mx-6 is more relialbe then the Astina and yet ones is modded the other stock. all because one has had money thrown into it head to toe. Has no problem takeing 1 bar boost built to take 2.5 bar no worries. but it's not tuned out, it's not driven into the ground. None of the K series are good candidates for FI due to size/location. but mild boosting can easily be done.

As for no KLZE's heaps just no one brings them in. What you want now is to find a GW capella wagon/cargo FRONT CUT. they come with auto but as a microtech is so cheap who cares about ECU. they were the last model to use KL-ZE upuntil the MAZDA6
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote