View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #32
HAIGHIE

Car: 99, BJ 323 astina hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammo View Post
sprayed mine black, reckon looks better than normal alloy silver, also if you get them painted/powder coated you can take the M out of the centre cap, use a small flatbladed screwdriver gently and they should pop right out
yer i was thinking of stealing your's but then thourght that you might notice there gone, and that i suddenly have a black pair just like yours lol

i don't know if there any good but they sell black ones on ebay like fully ready to clip in center caps with the chrome mazda M emblem

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeon8 View Post
Loving the Makita springs When I first read that I was like "never heard of them?!" and proceeded to Google them... it was only when I read your first post a second time when I realised that theyre choppies hahaha
HAHA i'm glad you got a chuckle i love that you googles them lol that so funny. what results did you get on your google search? lol
they actually don't handle to bad ay now that i have some working shocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG1.8sp View Post
Yeah but it's a wierd colour... And black and silver will both look good... But he just hasn't decided yet.

Hence why I suggested to buy a couple of cans of plasti dip.
Spray the rims to give an idea... If you don't like them black peel it off.
If you like it... Go get them powder coated.
and a swell idea it is just incase i don't like them
yer i don't know coz i'm blacking everything on my car and it's probly look more jdm but then at the same time i like really classy/easy to look at style as well, thats why i'm not sure

HAIGHIE is offline   Reply With Quote