View Single Post
Old 25-07-2006, 01:11 PM   #6
KittyKatSmack
Banned

Car: Mazda
Righto then, bourbs has suggested a BBQ which I think is a great idea!

I will be staying with Anita but hopefully I will have wheels to get up to Brissy.
I was hoping Friday 28th July.

the thing of it is, I am embarrassed to say, that I am not up for big nights out at the moment - I'm just too sick. Now I don't want to worry anyone, so please don't but well, things aren't going according to plan when it comes to my health.
I'll be honest and say that I'm scared. I know I have to go back to the Dr's and get poked n prodded n zapped n scanned *joy* but I haven't done it yet. I don't want to go through all that crap again!!! So, there you have it, I'm a big ol' Scaredy Kitty

Any chance I get to catchup with my AstinaGT family is important to me because I wubs you all so much - awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I will be checking with Anita as to what other days/nights I might be free but it will really only be on the first weekend I am there. From Wednesday 2nd August I will be doing the whole girl thing. I will be in Brisbane picking up Glenda from the train station on the Wednesday (as long as I don't get lost).

So, that leaves
Thursday 27th July - Fly in at 1355hrs. Hopefully pick up a hire car (prolly not an Audi again) and head on down to Coomera.

Friday 28th July - Free

Saturday 29th July - I need to confirm but I think I am going to a 40th with Ian and Anita for one of their friends, will let you know.

Sunday 30th July - Free Ian and Anita's first real day to spend with me as they will be working during my stay. They start work at 4am *boggles* so it's early nights for them and I have to be quiet - now that's a challenge!!!

Monday 31st July - daytime free but I am going to the Big Brother Grand Finale that night - w00t! Max to win BB06!! LOL

Tuesday 1st August - Free!

Wednesday 2nd August - pick up Glenda in Brisbane

That's about it so far, so any and all of those times I would love to see ya's again.

*hughughug*
KittyKatSmack is offline   Reply With Quote